Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survey on Irish attitudes to information privacy

• 04-07-2012 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but given the theme, this seems most appropriate here.

A friend of mine is finishing his Masters degree with a thesis focusing on Irish attitudes to information privacy, with the intention to compare them to similar studies carried out in the US, UK etc. To date, there is very little comparable research within Ireland.

If you're interested in helping out, the survey is online at http://survey.insightperspective.com/

It doesn't take long to complete and the results should be quite interesting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kimpob85

krautmick wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but given the theme, this seems most appropriate here.

A friend of mine is finishing his Masters degree with a thesis focusing on Irish attitudes to information privacy, with the intention to compare them to similar studies carried out in the US, UK etc. To date, there is very little comparable research within Ireland.

If you're interested in helping out, the survey is online at http://survey.insightperspective.com/

It doesn't take long to complete and the results should be quite interesting.

I would love to see the output from that research where's your buddy now! Please put me in touch if you can!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭krautmick

Sent you a PM. The research is complete, pending publication.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kimpob85

krautmick wrote: »
    Sent you a PM. The research is complete, pending publication.

Hey thanks a million I really appreciate it.

I didn't get a pm though?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 SherlynGimm

Hi man, me too perusing studies in "Irish attitudes to information privacy". LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

^^ :s

• Advertisement
Advertisement