Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Crew Van for Bands

Options
  • 08-07-2014 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

Having played in bands for too long now I've noticed that it's very hard to hire a crew van capable of carrying a 4/5 or 6 pce band ,backline & p.a. In the Waterford/southeast area.The only one around is SVI & they're based in Dublin so it wouldn't be viable.
    With that in mind I've got together with a mate of mine & now have available a 7 Seater crew van with space for backline & P.A.
    We also have available a 3.5k Pa with a32/8 digital desk,in ear monitor & floor wedges if required.
    We can do pick up & drop off anywhere in the Southeast.

Comments

Advertisement