Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

want to be in a new band? - WATERFORD

Options
  • 24-04-2014 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi all,

I am currently lead singer and guitarist in a 3 piece band , going well but two member are much older than me and im looking to put together a new fresh young band. Looking for someone who is magic on a guitar, can entertain the crowd with a mean solo song after song, someone who has good backing vocals and harmonys and even can even do lead vocal on tracks... obviously a great bass player needed a second guitarist ( acoustic or electric ) and as for drums, someone who can bang the **** out of the drums all night, and again entertain the crowd with some drum solos and get people talking

mixed genre of music playlists to be discussed
    if you think you have it and am in the waterford area, available for gigs and practice then pm me and we'll talk...

no timewasters please only genuine interetsed musicians.

Thanks
    Dave
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement