Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Airside security pass

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Madpaddy79

In your opinion, how far can "rules and laws" be shoved down a workers neck, before enough is enough?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭An Udaras

Paddy thats down to everyone individual to decide really.

What I may find acceptable and what other mightn't is what separate us all. :)

Rules & Regs are generally introduced in the interest of our collective safety & security. Im not saying that this doesn't make things inconvenient or a hassle at times to go about your business but it does provide peace of mind to everyone knowing that all persons receive the same checks.

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭TheFitz13

Sorry to bring up a old thread, but if you fail your BSAT, do you get a second chance or am I at risk of losing the job?

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭The Veteran

TheFitz13 wrote: »
    Sorry to bring up a old thread, but if you fail your BSAT, do you get a second chance or am I at risk of losing the job?

BSAT has to be paid for so depends on who is paying but you need it to get a badge so ....

BSAT has to be paid for so depends on who is paying but you need it to get a badge so ....

Yeah I'll happily pay it if I have to cause it's my own fault, I was way too sleepy when I took it. Hopefully it will be okay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Dublinflyer

You can retake it if needed. I know a few people like yourself who did it at a bad time. I would not be too worried. You can resit it and get the cert.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭The Veteran

You can retake it if needed. I know a few people like yourself who did it at a bad time. I would not be too worried. You can resit it and get the cert.

It can be re-sat but it's up to the employer not the individual to set up the course\test.

Well I've offered to pay the €30 it costs so hopefully they don't mind :)

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Dublinflyer

It can be re-sat but it's up to the employer not the individual to set up the course\test.

Not quite correct. Anyone can pay for the course online and take the exam. the Bsat qualification also belongs to you and you can take it to another employer so you don't have to sit it again.

http://www.butterfly-training.ie/en/training/display/course/106

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Anyone apply for AIC and fail t?

nope

• Advertisement
Advertisement