FIS for the second time-waiting time still 20 weeks?Mod warning post 437 - Page 76 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

26-05-2014, 23:27   #1126
jca

Got the letter this morning and last weeks money was in the bank too. Happy days. I've a small problem, the dates on the letter are wrong, it says my Fis has been awarded from May 2013 to May 2014 when it should be May 2014 to May 2015. Should I ring them?
Advertisement
27-05-2014, 01:49   #1127
broke1234

Oh I'm delighted u got sorted out!!i'd imagine you would be all right but maybe just to settle your mind you could ring them
25-06-2015, 03:28   #1128
irishchris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebek91 View Post
Hi. I'm currently waiting on my renewal to go through. The renewal date was last week. As said in the letter I forwarded on last year's p60 tho I did think it was silly since my hours and wage have increased since. Last week I should have had payment. Nothing. The end of last week I had a letter to send my latest payslip to Donegal, I did by return. Early this week I received a letter... With blanks where they should have filled in information saying to send the payslip to Sligo or Leitrim .. sorry I can't remember exactly where. I did not as the one for Donegal was direct mail with a lady's name and department on it. So being hopefully that I would receive payment this week and unfortunately nothing. Last week was fine I had a little extra I could dip into. Not this week. Does anyone know if you ring can they give you the status of your claim??
Sorry to drag up old thread but in same boat here. Sent in renewal forms 4 weeks ago. Renewal date was yesterday but have heard nothing from them and no payment this week. Anyone got their renewed this year? Did you have to wait long past renewal date? Did they write looking for any extra into?
25-06-2015, 10:21   #1129
jca

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishchris View Post
Sorry to drag up old thread but in same boat here. Sent in renewal forms 4 weeks ago. Renewal date was yesterday but have heard nothing from them and no payment this week. Anyone got their renewed this year? Did you have to wait long past renewal date? Did they write looking for any extra into?
My renewal went through straight away. My claim ended the end of May they had sent out the renewal form in February which i returned immediately.
Thanks from:
25-06-2015, 11:45   #1130
irishchris

Quote:
Originally Posted by jca View Post
My renewal went through straight away. My claim ended the end of May they had sent out the renewal form in February which i returned immediately.
Strange then for me as filled in straight away and posted back but no payment today. Bit worried on this
Advertisement
02-07-2015, 08:12   #1131
irishchris

Quote:
Strange then for me as filled in straight away and posted back but no payment today. Bit worried on this
No payment this week either and no joy from ringing them up earlier this week
02-07-2015, 10:50   #1132
jca

Quote:
No payment this week either and no joy from ringing them up earlier this week
That's terrible. Did they fob you off or you couldn't get through? I feel your stress it a terrible time waiting for that money.
Thanks from:
02-07-2015, 11:17   #1133
Betabob

Email them,I have found them to be very quick to reply to emails. Better than calling and as there will be a huge amount of calls this week with the changes to lone parents kicking in today.

Thanks from:
02-07-2015, 16:47   #1134
irishchris

Quote:
Originally Posted by jca View Post
That's terrible. Did they fob you off or you couldn't get through? I feel your stress it a terrible time waiting for that money.
Told me I would have a letter last week that never came and still no payment. Also spent 40+ mins on hold as was adament I would wait until they answered.
Sent an email this morning so hoping for answer there soon from that.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion