If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon AVR-X2300W & Tannoy HTS-101 XP

• 14-07-2017 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi, I am very happy whit my current ASB-2 soundbar I got from ye but I am looking to improve my cinema experience a little. I am thinking of a system around 650 pounds. Denon Amp is listed currently for 299 pounds (UK in-store only) & Tannoy speakers are 349 pounds on both UK and IE. There is also an option for the two items to be bought as a package (669 pounds). I was wondering if you can make a boardie deal for the two items to be shipped to Cork :) Any other alternatives in this price range? Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,073 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

3ka wrote: »
    Hi, I am very happy whit my current ASB-2 soundbar I got from ye but I am looking to improve my cinema experience a little. I am thinking of a system around 650 pounds. Denon Amp is listed currently for 299 pounds (UK in-store only) & Tannoy speakers are 349 pounds on both UK and IE. There is also an option for the two items to be bought as a package (669 pounds). I was wondering if you can make a boardie deal for the two items to be shipped to Cork :) Any other alternatives in this price range? Thanks.
    Hi 3ka.

The Denon AVRX2300 really are a great amp and have been by far the most popular.

I can offer the same deal as on our .co.uk site for the 2300 with the HTS101xp for £669.00 with £6.99 shipping.

There really isn't anything else at this price point with the AVRX2300 unfortunately that would sound as good as the 101XP.

Currently in stock and ready to ship.

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭3ka

Hi 3ka.

The Denon AVRX2300 really are a great amp and have been by far the most popular.

I can offer the same deal as on our .co.uk site for the 2300 with the HTS101xp for £669.00 with £6.99 shipping.
    There really isn't anything else at this price point with the AVRX2300 unfortunately that would sound as good as the 101XP.

Hmm Thank you, Pm sent.

Hi 3ka.

Hmm Thank you, Pm sent.
    Hey 3ka.

Thanks for the PM. I'll call you ASAP.

Hi 3ka.

Hmm Thank you, Pm sent.
    Hey 3ka.

Thanks Kenny, I received the bundle, all working well. I wish I waited 3 more days as this is now reduced even further, down to 639 on Richersounds UK. I thought it is worth to ask about the excellent 7 days price beat policy that you have :-) Does it apply to your own prices as well, Is it possible to amend the price after purchase?

Second question: Any chance to get a pair of Tannoy satellite speakers to extend the setup to 7.1? I could not find them anywhere... or would you recommend 5.1.2 setup and onkyo skh410 atmos enabled speakers instead ?

Hi 3ka.

Hmm Thank you, Pm sent.
    Hey 3ka.

Thanks Kenny, I received the bundle, all working well. I wish I waited 3 more days as this is now reduced even further, down to 639 on Richersounds UK. I thought it is worth to ask about the excellent 7 days price beat policy that you have :-) Does it apply to your own prices as well, Is it possible to amend the price after purchase?

Second question: Any chance to get a pair of Tannoy satellite speakers to extend the setup to 7.1? I could not find them anywhere... or would you recommend 5.1.2 setup and onkyo skh410 atmos enabled speakers instead ?
    Hi 3ka.

Excellent that you are up and running.

Yip our 7 day policy can come into play on this and the £30 can be refunded. (We don't hold card details so will have to get you  a buzz to get them again).

On the Tannoy sats, they don't sell them as separate speakers but I might be able to order a pair in as a spares item. I would need to request a price on these as its not something I know off hand.

You could opt for the Atoms route which gives a totally different sound to 7.1

The SKH410 are priced at £129.00

• Advertisement

Hi 3ka.

Hmm Thank you, Pm sent.
    Hey 3ka.

Hi 3ka.

Yip our 7 day policy can come into play on this and the £30 can be refunded. (We don't hold card details so will have to get you  a buzz to get them again).

On the Tannoy sats, they don't sell them as separate speakers but I might be able to order a pair in as a spares item. I would need to request a price on these as its not something I know off hand.

That's great, I will wait for a phone call so :) I would be interested in a price quote for the Tannoy sats. No rush I will wait and decide what option suit me best 5.1.2 vs 7.1.

Hi 3ka.

Hmm Thank you, Pm sent.
    Hey 3ka.

Hi 3ka.

That's great, I will wait for a phone call so :) I would be interested in a price quote for the Tannoy sats. No rush I will wait and decide what option suit me best 5.1.2 vs 7.1.
    No problem 3ka.

Will give you a call shortly.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.