Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Gambling Forum Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Isotonic2

On Canada today straight at 1.88 on betfair and -2 which is generally available. Think they have the back line to get tries. Romania may win up front but the Canadians like to move the ball out wide at every opportunity and this should see them home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

the old wheel barrow must be ****ed going back to the bookies

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭The Reservoir Dubs Anchorman

duckysauce wrote: »
    the old wheel barrow must be ****ed going back to the bookies

Really? You need to kick a man when he's down?

Really? You need to kick a man when he's down?

wasn't kicking anyone

wasn't kicking anyone

Really .. what were you doing then? :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ianburke

was surprised to hear the comms say it was the biggest comeback in rugby world cup history. would have thought some other team would have come back from 15 or more down before.

canada were 1/150 in running with 365. matched down to 1.03 on betfair. i had a fiver on canada pre match but was delighted to see romania complete their comeback in the end.

Really .. what were you doing then? :D:D

commenting about the state of the wheelbarrow

commenting about the state of the wheelbarrow

Indeed ..

Georgia to cover the cap for me in this game. -14

You just Gotta laugh sometimes. Georgia had enough possession and territory to win 5 games. Even the ref was laughing at them...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Fizbo

Isotonic2 wrote: »
    You just Gotta laugh sometimes. Georgia had enough possession and territory to win 5 games. Even the ref was laughing at them...

Ye, they just made so many errors. On another day they would have demolished Namibia. These games happen! Onto the next ones :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,056 ✭✭✭✭beertons

beertons wrote: »
    Bryan Habana to over take Lomu as having the most tries scored at the world cups? He's on 11, Lomu has 15. Can Habana score 5 more now during the wc?

Should have looked for odds on this when I thought of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Plays for tonight iso

Plays for tonight iso
    Think NZ will cut loose to night and cover the 41 points. Tonga will come to play and I believe they will pay as a result. 62-12

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Think NZ will cut loose to night and cover the 41 points. Tonga will come to play and I believe they will pay as a result. 62-12

Not looking good basically 5 answered trys now lets hope they ran out of juice but cant see this one winning.

Not looking good basically 5 answered trys now lets hope they ran out of juice but cant see this one winning.

Nearly got there. Bombed two great chances with simple drops.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭markc91

Nearly got there. Bombed two great chances with simple drops.

Any thoughts for today's games iso? Taking + in England game looking for thoughts on the others?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

France at 13/10 is good value

markc91 wrote: »
    Any thoughts for today's games iso? Taking + in England game looking for thoughts on the others?

Like Scotland -12 and Australia -7. Doubles and singles

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

Uruguay over 7.5 points @ 10/11. Taking a punt on that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Sin binning YES in the Ireland game @ 5/6 on PP

Biggest bet I have ever had is on. Ireland to beat France . Nervous for the first time but so so confident too. Good luck if you follow. At 7pm I will have reached my gambling nirvana

actually went with you on this one , iso. hopefully your luck turns around.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Delighted for you Iso. Well in.

buzzing. few nervy minutes after the hour mark but better team won. cant wait for the quarters. now for a nice cold beer:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Fair play Iso. You're being rewarded for sharing.

Shaking as I text. In 2011 I lost 30k on wales game. Tonight I've made so much it's not funny. . Well done if you followed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭skibum

Shaking as I text. In 2011 I lost 30k on wales game. Tonight I've made so much it's not funny. . Well done if you followed 😜

30 grand.. which bookie took that bet?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭thesandeman

AAAGGH RUGBYBALLS!!!! I've just bet €55 on Keith Earls to be top try scorer @80/1. I meant to do 5 but my finger double tapped.
    Was going to get on to them to try and void it but I've decided to let it ride for the 'sh!ts and heart attacks'.

What are my chances Iso?

• Advertisement

skibum wrote: »
    30 grand.. which bookie took that bet?

Betfair . Posted it up here somewhere I think. You can probably find it if you look

Advertisement