Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hello! I need a collaborator!

• 11-04-2015 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys,

This is my first time to use Boards.ie in a long time, so hello to everybody.

I am 32 year old musician based in Meath. I play guitar, bass and keys and lately I've been working on getting back into making original music.
    I've recently bought a bit of home recording gear. I've written a few original tunes but I'm struggling to see them through to completion because unfortunately,I am not a great singer or lyricist!

So I was hoping to collaborate with somebody on here who can write lyrics/sing over music & melodies that I have written, and maybe work on making some completely new music together.

Preferably you will have the ability to record and exchange ideas via email (or on Kompoz dot com). I work with Cubase and Logic X.

I have a Very broad taste in music - at the moment I'm listening to a lot of
    Depeche Mode, Kraftwerk, Daft Punk, Kate Bush, The Smiths, Devo...
    But I also love bands like Weezer, Greenday, Smashing Pumpkins, Lemonheads, GNR, Alice in Chains. But the list is too long to mention here.

I'm open to work with anybody.. Just drop me a PM if you're interested.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭hoanymole

Hey, I'm in a similar situation. I'd be interested in trying to collarborate. Wanna pm me your email address?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭guitarmagic

hey are u still active here?

Advertisement