Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Surprised by Enda Kenny?

124»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

I believe he was very angry that the Chinese had named a dynasty after Ming and nothing after him.
    Well if that is your contribution to the this topic then it shows that you have no real ideas to put forward, apart from the "I hate ireland" mantra.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭geeman

"Surprised by Enda Kenny?"

"surprised"

People just don't get it.

RATM wrote: »
    Where did I claim an excellent knowledge of business and international markets ? Where did I claim I could make us all millionaires ? And why are you trying to (unsuccessfully) put words in my mouth ???

Seems like my points on Enda Kenny hit a raw nerve with you Rojomcdojo - are you a Fine Gael sheep or something ?

If you disagree then at least debate the points I made rather than degenerating into juvenile posting.

What points?

It's just more "We've too much bank debt!!!" waffle, while ignoring the fact that we're still in the middle of borrowing circa 20b per annum to keep people dependent on the State in the lifestyles to which they have become accustomed.

You talk about the linguistic aptitude involved in being a world leader, but then you fail to show any sort of comprehension of even the most prominent issues facing the country.

And the word 'sheep' to describe anybody should be banned in this forum. The type of person who goes around calling people "sheep" tends not to be the sharpest knife going, and will generally have uninformed and unrealistic expectations and will usually be lacking in the reality department.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    What points?

It's just more "We've too much bank debt!!!" waffle, while ignoring the fact that we're still in the middle of borrowing circa 20b per annum to keep people dependent on the State in the lifestyles to which they have become accustomed.

You talk about the linguistic aptitude involved in being a world leader, but then you fail to show any sort of comprehension of even the most prominent issues facing the country.

And the word 'sheep' to describe anybody should be banned in this forum. The type of person who goes around calling people "sheep" tends not to be the sharpest knife going, and will generally have uninformed and unrealistic expectations and will usually be lacking in the reality department.

In case you hadn't realised this thread is a debate on whether or not we are surprised with Enda Kenny. Which is why all my points addressed Enda Kenny.

None of your points did, instead they involved trying to put words in my mouth by claiming that I had said I am an expert in international business and markets when clearly I didn't. I pulled you up on that and then you try to muddy the waters by bringing calling 'We have too much bank debt' "waffle". I'd call it the truth but you seem to think the truth now is "waffle".

I regress, never argue with a fool, they'll only bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

That is all.

Advertisement