Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

marlin.17hmr plus extra's

• 29-05-2010 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭

marlin.17hmr short heavy barrel with mod
    nikko sterling gold crown 12x42AO scope
    also a pi-pod and shoulder strap
    very very accurate and less than 1 year old
    plus a airglide transportation box
    also a trigger lock and a warmflow gun safe
    only selling because i am not renewing licence
    will only sell full lot together if you need better pictures send me a pm and i will send you some
    looking €600 for the lot but would consider a good offer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭noodle650

would u part the mod?

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭smokin ace

noodle650 wrote: »
    would u part the mod?

like i said in the add i would not split the lot up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Anto...

500 is a little to low if you can make it 550 then we will have a deal

bump

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Anto...

smokin ace wrote: »
    500 is a little to low if you can make it 550 then we will have a deal

these are the prices i paid
    the gun the scope and mod was 650 less than a year ago (bought brand new)
    pi-pod was €70
    shoulder strap was €25
    trigger lock was €20
    gun safe was €120(second hand)
    airglide transportation box was €65
    so €550 is well worth the price

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,617 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

is that just a standard 2 gun safe? i ask because iv bought the same rifle and just waithin on the papers back from the gards and not sure if i should get a 2 or 3 gun safe... if it is a 2 gun did it fit ok?

its a 2 gun safe and it fits no problem do you mind me asking did you buy the rifle new or second hand

• Advertisement

I bought it new, same as the 1 in your pics. how do u find it with the supressor?

i find it very good its very accurate and the mod really kills down the sound i took a few shots without the mod and i might as well be out with a shot gun with the noise of it

yeah i no wot ya mean a friend of mine has a .203 and i usually go home with a headach from bein out his way!! who did the mod for ya? would probably get it done if it was that bad! how do ya find the rifle overall then? have never shot a 17 hmr but just had to get it when i saw it.

over all i find it a very good rifle i had a .22 and got sick of it after a few weeks because of the lack of range but i find the .17 far better i can pick rabbits at 100 yards or more no bother and it has the power to take a fox if called in to 70-80 yards(head shot) no one done the mod thats the way i bought it weather it come from the factory that way or the local gun dealer got it done i dont know but i would be lost if i did not have it

ah i see, mine has none the guy in the shop said it would cost 80 euro so goin by wot your sayin it'll be money well spent! 5 weeks yesterday since the application went in, nothin worse than waitin!! anyway thanks for the info and good luck with the sale!

sold

Advertisement