Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where do I get 3D content?

• 06-03-2015 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,990 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I’ll soon be getting a 3D tv and looking forward to the novelty of it.

Just wondering where is the best place to find 3D content.

I know Sky have a 3D channel but is there more places than this ?

Thanks
    Barr

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

You can get 3D blurays for pretty affordable prices nowadays, I usually buy them off eBay but HMV have some decent options on their 2 for €30 sales. Amazon and Zavvi are also good.

Before you buy them though you should find out if the movies were recorded in 3D/are real 3D because they're the best 3D experiences. You can find a list of them here. Also check their reviews on blu-ray.com to see if they're worth viewing in the format.

Other than that, there are some good torrents for 3D movies as well, I've downloaded some and just played them right off the HDD connected to the TV

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

.... You can find a list of them here. Also check their reviews on blu-ray.com to see if they're worth viewing in the format.

That explains why I found spider man 2 not to be great in 3d, let's not mention 2d. Nice site DYEL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Netflix has some 3D titles (via the Playstation app anyway). It seemed to be mostly nature documentaries however the one time I looked at a friend's house.

Advertisement