Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the english exam HL

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Desire.

mixery wrote: »
    Desire, I filled both booklets fully, and except that Haiti I think it's all really rather good :) .

Same! Well lucky you if you can write and think that quickly! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭mixery

No, I mean for P1 I had the 3 "easy" sections done in 70 minutes, leaving me with plenty of time for essay, and as I had that pretty much in my head I finished quickly, so I went back correcting mistakes and If you wish showing of my knowledge:o by fancy quotes et cetera.

And P2 suited me perfectly - it all just strolled along. I had about 45 minutes to do the unseen poetry, so I squeezed everything I could out of it. man it was though:rolleyes:.

I didn't really rush, as I say, I'm happy with it :) .

Oh, English is the subject I mainly care about, and after doing out the whole past papers I was getting all As so you know, good prep worrk ;D .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Oh dear, I may have said quite a bit more than was necessary and maybe a little too informal in my letter. Like, my opening paragraph should have just died, I don't know what I was thinking...ughhhh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 summers nearly ther HUHHHHHHHHH

i wil be so worried 4 the whole summa
    :(:confused:

a sure, theres no need to worry, i mean, it's only the junior cert, it won't really affect you unless you really f**ked it up. the leaving cert is what counts:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Delighted on p2 but the essay was poor on p1

• Advertisement
Advertisement