Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Need help with this hair colour!

• 20-10-2014 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭

Am getting my hair done on Friday, I currently have balayage in my hair but I really don't like it and want to get rid of the blonde for good. I really like this hair colour but how would you describe it? It's almost a honey auburn but brown would you say? Do you think this would be easy to achieve over the balayage I have currently?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

Bring in the photos? Seems the simplest way.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Speedsie wrote: »
    Bring in the photos? Seems the simplest way.

I know ya but when I was booking it she wanted to know the colour over the phone and I couldn't describe it lol

Ask her if she's seen Millie Mackintosh's hair?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Speedsie wrote: »
    Ask her if she's seen Millie Mackintosh's hair?

I did and she said if it's not peppa pig or thomas the tank engine she hasn't a clue!

Fair enough! Though I would have suspected most hairdressers would have magazines such as Heat that tend to feature the Made in Chelsea lot!

I'm dire at describing colours, so can't help any further, I'm sure someone else can!

• Advertisement
Advertisement