Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are some threads given priority over others on todays post?

• 07-03-2012 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi i posted this at 13.16, http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=77470086&postcount=1, on the Cork city sub forum under region

i then checked todays posts and found posts either side of 13.16 but not the one i've linked to.

my first instinct was to post it in AH to reach the widest audience but the mods are making sterling efforts to redirect posters to the most suited forum( don't know how they are keeping their patience and humour:).

in reality AH might have been the best place as people from all counties are at the jobs fair and was hoping to warn people urgently not to even start a journey.:confused:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I can see the post in "today's posts" when logged out.

Is it possible you just overlooked it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭timesnap

seamus wrote: »
    I can see the post in "today's posts" when logged out.
    Is it possible you just overlooked it?

i did not log out since and it is not the first time i have noticed it seamus.
    there was no post at 13.16 so i just don't know.
    the important thing really is that it could be seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

If you are using "New Posts" as opposed to "Today's Posts" (which is only visible to logged out users), then this will only show new posts which you haven't read.

Since you posted the thread, it will never show in "New Posts" for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭timesnap

seamus wrote: »
    If you are using "New Posts" as opposed to "Today's Posts" (which is only visible to logged out users), then this will only show new posts which you haven't read.

Since you posted the thread, it will never show in "New Posts" for you.

Ah mystery solved in two replies,is that a record for feedback?:D

Advertisement