Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boxing match tonight

• 28-11-2015 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭

Anywhere in Galway city showing the Fury vs Klitschko fight tonight?
    Have enquired with a couple of pubs but no joy so far!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

What time is the main event? I'd imagine it would be well after pub closing? Probably one to watch at home.

Wonder what the undercard is like.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ComfortKid

J Mysterio wrote:
    What time is the main event? I'd imagine it would be well after pub closing? Probably one to watch at home.

10pm roughly. Fury's cousin Hughie fury is on the under card, he's suppose to be good. An Irish fell fella aswell, can't remember his name but he won the prize fighter on sky

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

This on on TV? Just heard about it..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ComfortKid

jimmynokia wrote:
    This on on TV? Just heard about it..

Sky box office. 22 euros I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

LOL i sure there is ways around that..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

A mate asked Inishmore pub on facebook, they said they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭RichT

The Skeff are definitely showing it.

Advertisement