Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

UT Hack

Options
  • 05-12-2012 2:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Gave My Fifa 13 UT details By Mistake to a Hacker and I Changed My Password But He Keeps Hacking Me Help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Gave My Fifa 13 UT details By Mistake to a Hacker and I Changed My Password But He Keeps Hacking Me Help?

How exactly is he 'hacking' you?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭lertsnim

How do you give your details by mistake?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

If you gave any password/login details for anything, to someone you can not fully trust, consider it to be a lesson learned and be thankful it's only a game...

You weren't hacked, you were scammed. Until he logs out, or that temp cookie is cleared from his browser in some way (possibly by closing it), he'll be considered authenticated. If you change your password, it won't kick him out. It's basically unless until he is no longer logged in as you.

Advertisement