Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NFL DRAFT 2012

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Ares

Surprised to see Konz slipping, he won't make it past the Lions.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Heffo001

Green Bay surely trading up for Konz.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

Heffo001 wrote: »

Jeff Saturday is there though?

I'm hoping Konz gets to us

• Site Banned Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Ares

Jerel Worthy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

Pack could go Dwayne Allen imo

• Advertisement

Worthy is the Pick. Should be their defence grand again now! I'd be fecking delighted if we got Lamar Miller or Peter Konz at 57...

Hmm Titans will be interesting, I kind of want Konz to sort out Centre but the Back Office don't seem to value O-Line this high. Be very happy with Devon Still, Lavonte David, Zach Brown or Vinny Curry either.

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

Really enjoying the Draft these last 2 nights. Also enjoying the coverage in here.

Ted Sundquist is very good in the analysis booth imo, he was our top scout during the superbowl runs and GM from 2000-07, he landed us some amount of class players like Portis, Bailey, John Lynch, Al Wilson, Trevor Pryce, Marshall and Cutler over the years to name a few

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Bahaha. Titans take a LB who's "allergic to contact". Good grief.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,630 ✭✭✭nerd69

eek mayock says zach brown is very quick but dosent like contact ........ hes a lb ??? hows he worth anything

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Ronaldinho

You'd have to feel sorry for Devon Still. At least there's plenty of playoff bound teams on the clock shortly that might pick him

• Registered Users Posts: 7,701 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Ronaldinho wrote: »
    You'd have to feel sorry for Devon Still. At least there's plenty of playoff bound teams on the clock shortly that might pick him

Bengals take him. He looks a broken man.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,082 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

A very emotional Devon Still to say the least.

Still taken by the Bengals. Finally. Randle and Curry left in the room.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Ronaldinho

Mr. Guappa wrote: »

The upside is he hasn't made it into the 3rd and ended up in Indy or Minnesota. Couple of tasty bits of cake in his entourage:D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,482 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I'm still trying to get to grips with Tavon Wilson:eek:

Barry Sanders, best ever for me. Absolutely loved watching in awe everytime he got the ball.

Mr. Guappa wrote: »

Hopefully he'll be like Rodgers. Suffering for hours yet plotting his revenge the whole time. Still should play angry now!

Konz to Atlanta, ****

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

Anyone elses gamepass stream gone dead?

eagle eye wrote: »
    I'm still trying to get to grips with Tavon Wilson:eek:

Seriously...

Wasn't invited to Combine and has three career interceptions. Questions of playmaking ability.

I want him to come up with the goods though.

Brock Osweiler likely our pick. Won't be posting any more here, im off to hang myself

Seriously...

Wasn't invited to Combine and has three career interceptions. Questions of playmaking ability.

I want him to come up with the goods though.
    I just keep hoping that he works out as well as Vollmer who was a wtf pick in the second round a couple of years ago. I just don't get it though, its such a reach. Surely we would have gotten him if we traded down to the 6th round.

My NFL Network Online stream is gone......

I just keep hoping that he works out as well as Vollmer who was a wtf pick in the second round a couple of years ago. I just don't get it though, its such a reach. Surely we would have gotten him if we traded down to the 6th round.

they must have seen something i guess they where worried someone else did to

terrible pick by the broncos dont see anything in him bust in my opinion

I'm not knocking the pick, we need secondary help but it is a huge reach. Vollmer worked out really well so hopefully Wilson could work out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

My NFL Network Online stream is gone......

Yup mine gone too!!

• Advertisement

I would have loved Osweiler in the third. **** getting him now, two total reaches. I'm gonna want to see a trade into the third or i'm getting worried

Advertisement