Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym Membership Price Comparison - Dublin

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭fullback4glin

Crazy price differential!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

SarahP3 wrote: »
    I was looking at joining TF sandford, but they have quoted both myself and my boyfriend €682 each with no discount for both joining.
    TBH guy doesn’t sound like he really wants our membership at all.

Any recommendations on other (cheaper) gyms in the area that have classes included?
    or whether you think TF will come down in prices soon?
    Cole wrote: »
    Just count yourself lucky. That's the kind of disinterest that defines the place.

There isn't a problem thread on here just for TF Sandyford for nothing. Find somewhere else.

I was up there during the wk, I went in to enquire about membership he said 62 a month or 682 then said is that all and walked off. Put me right off tbh.

Westwood offered 15months for 900e, works out 60 a month but they want 400e then 500e 3months later.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭pauldaly1888

i pay 395 annually at energie which also gives me the use of all of hteir clubs. i signed up when it was jackie skellys and i paid 59e a month fir hte first year. after that i was given the choice to pay upfront and has come down in price the last 2 years. was €450 for 2nd year and €395 for last year

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Gregorivs

Hello,

I will be spending 3 weeks in Dublin from june the 15th till july the 7th. I want to go to the gym almost everyday.
    Which club downtown would suit me and offer a 1 month membership ?
    I will be at en english school so I guess the school will be downtown.

Regards, Greg.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,537 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Gregorivs wrote: »
    Hello,

I will be spending 3 weeks in Dublin from june the 15th till july the 7th. I want to go to the gym almost everyday.
    Which club downtown would suit me and offer a 1 month membership ?
    I will be at en english school so I guess the school will be downtown.

Regards, Greg.

Flyefit.

For €57 you can use any of their gyms. They've a few locations

http://www.flyefit.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

Raw Condition in Portobello is great, not sure what the deal is with a 1 month but they may be able to help. Great place to train

http://www.rawcondition.com/

Have fun

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Gregorivs

Thanks for your help guys, I think I will have fun in one of these...
    Then I will have no problem going to Temple Bar...

Advertisement