Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Renée Zellweger

Options
  • 21-10-2014 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭

She might want to stop having work done to her face, she looks very different now

o-RENEE-ZELLWEGER-570.jpg?6

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Before

1413897951313_Image_galleryImage_Mandatory_Credit_Photo_by.JPG

After
    1413897914884_Image_galleryImage_BEVERLY_HILLS_CA_OCTOBER_.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

More tan, less eyebrows? How far apart time wise were the photos?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

the_syco wrote: »
    More tan, less eyebrows? How far apart time wise were the photos?
    There's a lot more going on than just tan and eyebrows.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 145 ✭✭SameDiff

Her mouth, nose, cheeks all exactly the same as before. It is just her eyes that have changed, she seems to have had them widened somehow.

Here's something I did to illustrate:

http:// postimg.org/image/y1jl6i8hh/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

If you had shown me that pic and asked who it was I wouldnt have known. That is how different she looks. It is all well and good saying that some parts of her face are the same but if you were handed that pic would you have know who it was?

The real question we need to ask is who is this woman and what has she done with Renee Zellwegers body?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

jacksie66 wrote: »
    Some person gets plastic surgery. La de da.. Who cares..

I fear the celebrity & showbiz forum may not be for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭chrysagon

Another insecure celebrity!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

jacksie66 wrote: »
    I fell in through the ceiling and couldn't find the exit..

Its over there
    > http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=7

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 45 Devostator

I still can't believe she drastically changed her appearance

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Everlong1

I had a thing for her after Jerry Maguire. She was lovely in that, all insecure and just begging to be cuddled. If memory serves me correctly, Tom Cruises's character did right by her in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

She's not the young one she was back in Jerry Maguire. She's like us all, she got older and if she wants to deal with that by having a bit of work done so what. She still looks great and once she is happy that is the main thing.

well if it was just a bit of work we wouldnt be talking about it. She has totally changed her face. She no longer looks like herself. Her distinctive looks helped her get parts. She just looks like a generic middle-aged blonde. Hollywood is not short of generic middle-aged blondes. She has basically done a Jennifer Grey on herself. She's been jennifered.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Beano wrote: »
    well if it was just a bit of work we wouldnt be talking about it. She has totally changed her face. She no longer looks like herself. Her distinctive looks helped her get parts. She just looks like a generic middle-aged blonde. Hollywood is not short of generic middle-aged blondes. She has basically done a Jennifer Grey on herself. She's been jennifered.

But if that makes her happy then so what. Maybe the old Renee was miserable with what she saw in the mirror. She doesn't look like someone who has gone overboard, she still have lines and crows feet, she looks her age just good for her age.

eviltwin wrote: »
    But if that makes her happy then so what. Maybe the old Renee was miserable with what she saw in the mirror. She doesn't look like someone who has gone overboard, she still have lines and crows feet, she looks her age just good for her age.

I didnt comment on the state of her happiness. Her reasons are irrelevant. And i dont know you can say she hasnt gone overboard. She looks a totally different person.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

She reminds me now of Daryl Hannah

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Just Janice

It will be interesting to see how her career goes from here.
    Jennifer Grey is right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭Tarzana2

SameDiff wrote: »
    Her mouth, nose, cheeks all exactly the same as before.

Doesn't matter, the new eyes completely change her face. Didn't know who it was until I was told by the photo caption in the first place I saw it.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Yes, that who I first thought she was.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Well, I find with Darrell Hannah that even though her surgery work was obvious, she still looked like Darrell Hannah albeit without the ability to smile/frown or form any other kind of facial expression. If Renee Zellweger passed me on the street before I saw those new photos I would have had no idea it was her.

But all that matters is that shes happy with the new look, and if she is more power to her. She looks great, but very different. I just hope she does not go down the ageing actress plastic surgery junkie route. That rarely ends well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭Yarf Yarf

She definitely looks different, no doubt, but I find the reaction to all of this a bit over the top. It's like people are expecting her to come out and explain herself or 'own up' to having surgery. In truth, she doesn't really owe anyone an explanation. I think it's sad that she felt like she needed to adjust her appearance in this way, but according to herself she's happy, so who is anyone to argue?

I read in the paper today that she is being replaced by Reese Witherspoon in the Bridget Jones Movies.
    Hollywood has knack of twisting the knife - no pun intended.

I read in the paper today that she is being replaced by Reese Witherspoon in the Bridget Jones Movies.
    Hollywood has knack of twisting the knife - no pun intended.

HELL NO WAY SHOULD THAT HAPPEN

TBH there is no need for another BJ film imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

HELL NO WAY SHOULD THAT HAPPEN

TBH there is no need for another BJ film imo

There was no need for the first two.:pac: (Presuming you mean Bridget Jones and not another kind of BJ film! :o )

There was no need for the first two.:pac: (Presuming you mean Bridget Jones and not another kind of BJ film! :o )

I meant Bridget Jones :p and the first one was great

• Registered Users Posts: 40,126 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/bridget-jones-back-renee-zellweger-5313151[/URL]

The fringe suits her

definitely looks better. I still dont think she looks like her old self and has committed career suicide.

Advertisement