Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

A47-B-F Electric assault rifle

• 17-12-2013 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

I would like to get around 110 euro but i am willing to negotiate.

It shoots around 304 fps that is most consistent number and it was tested in
    Cork by Munster Airsoft.

Make / Brand:Its made in China and i dont think it has official brand.
    Model: A47-B-F (no.0508MG)
    Upgrades: none.
    Condition: slightly used
    Description: Its a short ak version with folding stock and small rail under the barrel for flash light or laser, i have 2 mags of around 200 cap. 8.4v/1100mah battery. Im selling this gun for my friend cos he dont have time to Play airsoft and want to get rid of it so im hoping ill find new owner for it. Its not a pro rifle but its good for starters and it wont cost to much.
    Previous owners: Just 1.

Im located in Fermoy co. Cork

Will be chance to test the gun

Collection: [Yes]
    Meet-up:[Yes]
    Delivery: [Yes] Contact about it for price and details
    Registered post: [Yes] Contact about it for price and details
    Courier: [Yes] Contact about it for price and details

Cash: [Yes]
    Paypal: [No]
    Cheque: [No]
    Bank Transfer: [Yes]