Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

32 County Photo

Options
  • 08-04-2012 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, as some of you may be aware we have a 32 County Photo Thread going and we need some people to help get it over the line and we are looking for an Armagh snapper......I said SNAPPER :D to help us out.

Basically you take a snap of something Armaghish and send the camera in the post to the next person. It would be ideal to get 2 of you so there can be a back up. If plenty of people are interested we can draw two names at random.

Thanks for reading :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Obair979

Thanks. I will help out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

This was finally all done after what nearly 800 days of planning.

Yours truly had the priviliege of taking the armagh picture.:)

AD9BE2D1A93D4DDAB4381F26D93AF981-0000357920-0002954782-00800L-794D9EA7258341FA9C2D53610ED3E1B3.jpg

Happy enough with it given we had just the one snap to take!

Bonus points for whomever tells me what it is and where it was taken!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7 WeeBit

Can't see the pic for some reason? Can you repost, would love to try and guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭aquascrotum

Camlough?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭mackthefinger

Yup, Camlough lake, from Ballintemple viewpoint?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 WeeBit

Working here on my own laptop - just not my crappy work one!

Good snap :)

Thanks all and yes Camlough.

Was nearly run over by a loose white horse that day as well - no idea where he came from or was going but he was galloping at full speed - I was literally a minute finished when it shot past me - a bit later and it could have been a close up of a horse!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,820 ✭✭✭✭muffler

The Guvnor wrote: »
    a bit later and it could have been a close up of a horse!:D
    Dont worry, I got him :D

images_118.jpg

LOL - That's what I would have seen after he headbutted me!:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement