Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Translator

Options
  • 19-05-2009 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi Polish translators,
    I need 1 short page translated into Polish (with an official translator's stamp...). Dublin area. I can email the page to you and give you cash whenever we meet.
    I normally used to pay €30 to get 1 page translated.. so that's what I'll offer for this.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭emka1984

I'd love to do that for you (although it depends on the topic, to be honest), but I don't have an official stamp... :(

I am a translator in Spanish, but without stamps anyway, only a degree itself...

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Collumbo

Hi emka, unfortunately I need the stamp on it -- it's a legal document which needs to go to poland. I'll probably get it done by an agency if someone here can't do it. Thanks for the offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭emka1984

No worries, I fully understand :) Sometimes the agencies give you a lower price if you have the translation ready with you and just want to get a stamp, so that's why I just offered my help ;)
    I am absolutely boring doing the job I am doing here in Dublin, so I just thought something more related with my hobby & (sort of) profession would be nice.

Gosh, that post is getting too long and boring - sorry! Good luck! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 39 fproviders

You can upload the file or scanned image via TRANSLIT Translations website. It works out on average as 20-30 eur per page. So it's within your budget. Alternatively, you can email the doc to info AT translit DOT ie (spam protection)

Other agencies do not offer discounts for already translated texts and usually do not accept that. But TRANSLIT can offer a price reduction for a ready-to-go translation provided its quality is up to a standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Beti87

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Amik

Highly recommend Tongue Typer (http://www.tonguetyper.com). They're Galway based and specialize in the PL/EN language pair. Do lots of work for clients in Poland and their pricing is very competitive.

Advertisement