Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nat Team Scene!!!

• 24-07-2014 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Well gents, second half of the season coming up and its a tough looking one at that!

I'd urge you to check in The Dark Arts section each week to help me and the team come up with some schemes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭morgan62

where is the dark arts section?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

Down the stairs take a left

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭morgan62

Oh ok thanks see you there at about 9 tonight :p

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭CBracken

My suggested lineup and tactics are up on the offsite (link in the Dark arts section), if anybody wants me to post them up on boards just post on the dark arts section and I will!

Team and tactics v romania being thrashed out as we speak, get into the dark arts and voice any opinions you may have? (Justin Beiber related or otherwise)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

Stick him in the front row!

Right gents, scotland and england up next! Not too sure what my plans are for that one so would much appreciate some discussion on it! (over in dark arts)

Advertisement