Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there an updated stadium calculator?

• 09-03-2014 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Since they updates the stadium finances, the one I usually use seems not to have been updated.

Is there an updated one that takes into account the new costs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

throrm wrote: »
    Since they updates the stadium finances, the one I usually use seems not to have been updated.

Is there an updated one that takes into account the new costs?

I too would be interested in this. My finances seem...odd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Same, I had expansion work straddling the new stadium rules which is now seeming like a bit of a disaster. It was a major upgrade too, over 20k stadium now, which I was over building a bit to grow into as I don't have plans to extend for a good while after, but my finances have been somewhat rocked by it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

[Jackass] wrote: »
    Same, I had expansion work straddling the new stadium rules which is now seeming like a bit of a disaster. It was a major upgrade too, over 20k stadium now, which I was over building a bit to grow into as I don't have plans to extend for a good while after, but my finances have been somewhat rocked by it now.

I was the same, but I am now turning a nice profit now that the supporters are not angry anymore. ie last cup match I turned a profit of nearly 300k, 50% of which went out the door! :(

but I was making huge losses at start of season, so don't know if they have tweaked it, or the supporters happiness makes such a difference. ie you need a minimum % attendance to turn a profit. I thought they had changed it to be that it was scalable, ie staff were only hired to cover the attendance and not for full stadium, maybe I am wrong though.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭cclampett

been reluctant to reply to this - i'd like to update my stadium calculator but actually getting around to it is another thing, i cant see anyone doing theirs until a few weeks into next season though, start of season is the only time for it when everyone has bot games and can get the details from a few people for their stadium sold out, near sold out, and against a bot (cup v bot and league game sell out/near in same week for comparable contentment) - could always throw in an upgrade w/o adding standing or even uncovered for the time being and with the usual old figures.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 throrm

Any ideas yet anyone?

• Advertisement

i'll try get onto this early next season, sure there's never any point in upgrading just before the first couple of cup rounds anyway as the loss of profit against the bots in the bigger stadium offsets the profits you will make in sell outs by then

its so long since I done this, that I may as well start from scratch. If there's anyone with less than 2k club members (less is better) that can play me at my stadium on a Thursday or with the anytime friendlies, could you please mail me with your number of members and current contentment and i'll send a fixture request as soon as I get the mail

I base all the sections off of a % of members attending, and with 33.33% of attendance coming from the opponent, I'd just need to get a couple of games under capacity for members section, knowing the exact number of the opponents members and contentment, to confirm that my figures for that are still reasonable.

I'll go through everything else and update the calculator shortly after I have that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,812 ✭✭✭daheff

cclampett wrote: »
    its so long since I done this, that I may as well start from scratch. If there's anyone with less than 2k club members (less is better) that can play me at my stadium on a Thursday or with the anytime friendlies, could you please mail me with your number of members and current contentment and i'll send a fixture request as soon as I get the mail

I base all the sections off of a % of members attending, and with 33.33% of attendance coming from the opponent, I'd just need to get a couple of games under capacity for members section, knowing the exact number of the opponents members and contentment, to confirm that my figures for that are still reasonable.

I'll go through everything else and update the calculator shortly after I have that

Play TSV Alling Allstars
    Members 1357 @ Euphoric (97) (thanks to promotion). That will probably drop soon though...they'll be suicidal come round 4

sent a req for Friday 16:35, played one today for it but members section was sold out, forgot my own contentment was so high now, it may actually sell out for this oneor come very close

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

I look forward to this

• Advertisement

completely forgot about doing this sorry .. twill be done sometime soon I hope

cclampett wrote: »
    completely forgot about doing this sorry .. twill be done sometime soon I hope

any updates?

sorry

sorry
    sorry
    was thinking id come on here to canvas votes for NT, guess this doesn't help me now :/

someone told me yesterday that this is still better than anything else they could find, if it doesn't make sense and you want to give me your details I could tell you what to go with but this should be fine and just leave standing alone

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AudLI1nNpHAVdHBXY2YwbVBvUUlJOGZPWFozcHpHMXc&usp=drive_web&authkey=CKuE7r8L&authkey=CKuE7r8L#gid=0

(title is just a silly joke for whoever had changed the title on me)

maybe i'll still get it upgraded this decade or they bring back staff before I do :P

anything yet?

Advertisement