Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Flight 175

Options
  • 24-10-2014 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭

Hi ,
    1st of all I'm not a Conspiracy Theorist on 9/11 .. I actually believe the official story

But I'm wondering about this video :

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I might be posting in the wrong place by looking for an explanation here that says it's not fake ... or maybe it is faked - but to suit the CT ...
    but certainly has me thinking ...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

OK so i see from this thread :

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=87198127

looking back on it it's so obvious that the building is in front ...

amazing what CT commentery can do ...

//close thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

if you're interested in the economic/political theories then this is a great lecture to watch. it asks the real questions regarding events leading up to and on the day. it doesnt bother with the more out there theories like holographic planes etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

the_monkey wrote:
    Hi ,
    1st of all I'm not a Conspiracy Theorist on 9/11 .. I actually believe the official story
    Why may I ask??

With all the things staring you in the face that are wrong with this fairy tale, why do you believe it??

Mod edit: removed sentence with all caps as per users request.

Advertisement