Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boards.ie V Rest of Ireland

Options
  • 24-04-2014 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭

Instead of the Inter Pro, why not have a Boards V The Rest end of year match off

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Boards versus Offsite!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

well the offsite only has about 3 or 4 and we are all here too:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Hmm, would be a bit of a mismatch. Not many Div I teams hanging around Boards, but I'd imagine a majority of Div 2 teams have some boards presence.
    Would be interesting to look at though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

FewFew wrote: »
    Hmm, would be a bit of a mismatch. Not many Div I teams hanging around Boards, but I'd imagine a majority of Div 2 teams have some boards presence.
    Would be interesting to look at though.

i wouldn't worry bout div 1 too much. Between myself, ormond, wex, fight club and one or two others we could take them.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭cclampett

sign-up is up for this on the Ireland lounge now. I expect it will be a mismatch... but on the boards side.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭morgan62

are you able to do both the lions and this?

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭cclampett

morgan62 wrote: »
    are you able to do both the lions and this?
    lions is Thursday rd 16 - wex hasn't set a date for this but hopefully it can be ready for Thursday rd 15 or we will have to do it on Monday of rd 16, either way it wont clash with the lions

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭morgan62

brilliant thanks a million :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

I'll start sending pm's to non boards teams ingame and get the rest of ireland numbers up

Advertisement