Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bennelli Dealer(s)

Options
  • 27-01-2015 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

Does anybody know who is the Benelli dealer is for ROI?

I'm looking to get a supernova or nova pump( I am aware of the current proposals)

Any help appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭shoot to kill

Got my benelli cordoba from mc cloys in toomebridge. Eunan is a gentleman to work with. stg will be a killer now though!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭shoot to kill

Got my benelli cordoba from mc cloys in toomebridge. Eunan is a gentleman to work with. stg will be a killer now though!

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭allan450

i think they have stopped their dealership in ireland not 100 percent on that

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭no12

Any Beretta dealer will get you a Benelli check out www.gmk.co.uk to find your local dealer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Lotharmike

I got me Benelli SBE2 from Pat Hayes Country Life Sports in Mallow.Gent to deal with

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭duckman!!

Ger Kelly in tuam (outdoor ranger) buys a lot of his stuff through GMK UK,
    Got my last 2 Beretta's there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭hurlsey

Thanks for the help lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 AccuTip

malcolm graham in monaghan is a benelli stockist, i got my supernova off him 4/5 weeks ago. a gent to deal with

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭hurlsey

AccuTip wrote: »
    malcolm graham in monaghan is a benelli stockist, i got my supernova off him 4/5 weeks ago. a gent to deal with

Did you pick it up new or secondhand? What did you pay?

Pm if you don't want to post

• Registered Users Posts: 22 AccuTip

pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭moreau118

i think sportsden navan do em and mcbride athlone

Advertisement