Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Should I run or stay for sex

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

**** it though , worth a shot if she's a looker and only up for a ride.

She will call out her ex's name during it by the sounds of it though , so leave your pride at home..hopefully it's only his name though and you leave with your penis intact..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

The worst thing about that message exchange is "His loss hun my gain hopefully"....CRINGE!

That's a very thoughtful and incisive post.

Am I doing it right?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Jaysus Christ pay for sex don't go near the nutter..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭DLMA23

Bunny boiler, be afraid, be very afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭RoboRat

Personally, and I speak from experience, nothing is worth the crazy, you may think it is, but trust me it isn't.

If you do decide to go down that road, and it seems you have, I can give you a way out young padawan. The only way to get away from crazy is to be crazy so you will need to be crazier than her. My advice, be a little bit edgy before the deed and once you are done, then go all out and start ranting absolute madness... the more insane the better - start with talking about Voodoo and scientology... they are good solid topics, moving into conspiracy theories and then all out alien abduction and probing or satanism. Hysterical laughing is always a good prop as well as a good dose of crying if required.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

RoboRat wrote: »
    Personally, and I speak from experience, nothing is worth the crazy, you may think it is, but trust me it isn't.

If you do decide to go down that road, and it seems you have, I can give you a way out young padawan. The only way to get away from crazy is to be crazy so you will need to be crazier than her. My advice, be a little bit edgy before the deed and once you are done, then go all out and start ranting absolute madness... the more insane the better - start with talking about Voodoo and scientology... they are good solid topics, moving into conspiracy theories and then all out alien abduction and probing or satanism. Hysterical laughing is always a good prop as well as a good dose of crying if required.

Yep. Things are 'bout to get crazy down in Mallow this weekend.

(Crazy sexy!!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

There's so much sh*t advice in this thread! typical overtly cautious naysayer b*llocks. A hot woman wants to ride the sh*t out of you, full stop. Right so she's a crazy lunatic, oddball, big deal. Bate the hoop off her solid. Worst case scenario you'll have a funny story for the lads.

TLDR - shoot the load and hit the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

FTA69 wrote: »
    There's so much sh*t advice in this thread! typical overtly cautious naysayer b*llocks. A hot woman wants to ride the sh*t out of you, full stop. Right so she's a crazy lunatic, oddball, big deal. Bate the hoop off her solid. Worst case scenario you'll have a funny story for the lads.

TLDR - shoot the load and hit the road.

Best advice and post by a country mile.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

Never promise crazy a baby...
    oh? You don't remember saying "yeah baby, what ever." at 2 am whilst pissed? Do you remember not saying it?
    Well now she knows were you live and used a bump key to get into your house and rolled around in your dirty laundry...
    Then she rang her ex and told him that you said you'd beat him up for what he did to her...

I doubt she's murderously crazy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

I'm actually glad I was single before all of this stuff

As for the girl it's your duty to save her ex and become the sole focus of her psychopathic rage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

Jesus it will be like copulating a doberman, OP bring a hocky mask.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,990 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Huh, as a native of mallow, I am intrigued.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

Go for it OP. Following the act:

Shut down Tinder account and any other account that you have used to contact her, Burn the phone, bury it in the woods and change your name!

Then take off and nuke the site from Orbit.....its the only way to be sure! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭CantonasCollar

Whatever you do, do not let her tie you up / handcuff you to anything! Sure as hell as the anger consumes her you are gonna come off worst.

On the other hand If she's hot, may as well go out with a bang!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,083 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Huh, as a native of mallow, I am intrigued.

Wait at the bus stop for the OP!
    You'll be able to recognise him easy enough.
    He'll have desperate written all over his face!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Thread is obviously a wind-up.
    There are no hot women in Cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

The OP will have alot of eager boardsies checking in Friday night/ Sat morning

Ya see, you need to outdo her in the crazy department.

Tell her your ex did something similar to you so you locked her up in her basement and make her watch you have sex with new women you meet. Tell her you'd like to apply the same tactic to her ex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

Has OP linked any pics yet? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭begrandx

Run. As fast as your two legs can carry you. If not, lie about everything, ie last name, where you're from, maybe you're planning to leave the country very shortly for work etc.

• Advertisement

Has OP linked any pics yet? :p

Yes

photo_zps037c9cba.png

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭ManofStraw

I'd smash it ......

No seriously I would smash it, then leave her to her own devices and let to moan to the next poor unfortunate guy to swipe right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

A friend of mine has a woeful habit of sticking his dick in crazy. His ex and his current are both absolutely nuts, and any one nighters he's had are also loo-la. I guess some guys are gluttons for punishment.

Having seen the mental toll sticking his dick into crazy has taken on my friend... run. Run for the hills and never look back. Maybe bang her once and then delete everything and make sure she can't track you down.

Hide your pet rabbit, too.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

marsh her mallow

Come friday there will be a lot of this: u ok hun? xx

Unfortunately we'll find your feet washing ashore. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,464 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Has he been killed yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭bear1

I guess the lines after the OP's username is his current heartbeat.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭whupdedo

Frankly on behalf of all men in a relationship and forced to have sex over and over again with the same woman, you owe it to all of us to ride that pink play slide and don't forget to tell us all about it in great detail

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

Sacramento wrote: »
    Ya see, you need to outdo her in the crazy department.

Tell her your ex did something similar to you so you locked her up in her basement and make her watch you have sex with new women you meet. Tell her you'd like to apply the same tactic to her ex.

This is how those crazy weird couples you hear about on the news start...
    One says "Sometimes I get so mad I just want to XYZ my ex, or like someone that looks similar just to get it out of my system" and if the other says "ahhh that's a bit fierce weird" then the first says "ahhh I'm just joking like... blowing off steam" but if the second says "yeah, I know what you mean, I could help with that! Hahaha if you help me with Other Crazy Thing hahahah".
    And at that point it's all blowing off steam and a "joke" but six months later they are on the news for skinning six people or something...

if you're so up set about an ex that you are fantasising about doing GBH to them and their new partner then you probably need therapy rather than a new partner.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,354 ✭✭✭corner of hells

bear1 wrote: »
    I guess the lines after the OP's username is his current heartbeat.

Or a space.to change his name to Christina after she debollocks him.

• Advertisement

Has he been killed yet?

No, that would be tomorrow night!

Advertisement