Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Season 2...

• 06-03-2014 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭

Im a few episodes away from finishing season 2 and I have to say, it has really taken a turn for the worse in my opinion. The middle of season 2 was just awful...slow moving, characters out of their usual character, bory storylines...

If this is how it continues, I'll be switching off in season 3.

Someone please tell me it gets better and did anyone else find that the quality dropped in season 2?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭RezwoK

Hey

Gotta say I taught that myself but it does get (a lot) better :)

Watch and find out....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Season 2 is pretty good, what I find is that the boring episodes precede the really good ones and I suspect this is due to budgetary constraints. But even so the "boring" episodes do a really good job of fleshing out the world of the fleet and explore issues that would just get glossed over in Star Trek. Also haven't finished watching it but it's as good as Game of Thrones in terms of the best tv show ever stakes.

Advertisement