Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nursing

Options
  • 10-05-2012 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hey , I currently in sixth year and I'm studying for my Leaving Cert . I hope to do Nursing next year ? :D If any Nurses or current Nursing students could tell me what the course is like ? Also anyone else who is hoping to do Nursing next year feel free to comment ? Any Nurse take the PLC route and is now in Uni ? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

I hope to do nursing too! Have you had work experience as a nurse before? I worked in a nursing home and loved it :) Hoping to get summer work there too! I'm so excited for next year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Kiddd94

Siobhnk wrote: »
    I hope to do nursing too! Have you had work experience as a nurse before? I worked in a nursing home and loved it :) Hoping to get summer work there too! I'm so excited for next year :)

Ya I did a day in Kerry General :) Head down now for the Leaving ! Hopefully I'll get the points :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭crazygirl101

I know this was ages ago but just interested to see if it went to plan for you guys did you get what you wanted? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

I know this was ages ago but just interested to see if it went to plan for you guys did you get what you wanted? :)

Hey! Yes I got my nursing in UCD, where I wanted :) loving every minute so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 JordanMooney

Good question.
    You can do Nursing in lots of colleges but you also have a wide range of PLC (post leaving cert courses).
    I hope you find something you like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Anyone looking for more info on Nursing courses should look in the Health Science Education forum http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=392

Advertisement