Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gaming Groups Sligo Area

• 29-07-2015 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey all, I will be moving to Sligo over the next few months, just wondering if there are any groups or clubs runnning in the area,

Play a mix of board games, 40K, Firestorm and have now started playing Frostgrave
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Avien

sa1812 wrote: »
    Hey all, I will be moving to Sligo over the next few months, just wondering if there are any groups or clubs runnning in the area,

Play a mix of board games, 40K, Firestorm and have now started playing Frostgrave

For firestorm there is a new Spartan Games Ireland Facebook Group and I know at least one guy on there is a firestorm player in the Sligo area

Could be you though 😂😂 join the group of not

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1629882100609290/

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭TygerKrash

There's the flat earth gamers.. we used to run a convention (confess) in Sligo.
    now it's a bunch of more frequent local events. There's a fairly regular meetup in one of the local pubs there ,but also a quarterly games day in one of the hotels.

There's a fb group which is prob the best place to get in contact/ see the upcoming events -https://www.facebook.com/groups/113830522123653/

I'm not based in Sligo myself but I try get down for the games days.

It's pretty boardgame/cardgame focused, but there's a decent representation of wargamers too.

Advertisement