Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

EamonRyanWatch

• 07-09-2013 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,978 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Sorry but I just snapped when I heard Mr Green on Sarah Carey's Newstalk programme earlier on, apparently talking about being pictured in one of the papers coming out of last night's match. Surely he's far out-Mammied Mammy at this stage?

What is the fascination of our media with this failed pol? I know by the standards of our politics he's basically Adonis and Socrates rolled into one, but are they really that stuck for a vaguely presentable talking head?

*takes up permanent residence at the top of the latest posts page*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,800 ✭✭✭take everything

Sorry but I just snapped when I heard Mr Green on Sarah Carey's Newstalk programme earlier on, apparently talking about being pictured in one of the papers coming out of last night's match. Surely he's far out-Mammied Mammy at this stage?

What is the fascination of our media with this failed pol? I know by the standards of our politics he's basically Adonis and Socrates rolled into one, but are they really that stuck for a vaguely presentable talking head?

*takes up permanent residence at the top of the latest posts page*

His continued presence on current affairs programmes baffles me.
    Any time i see him on VB, i immediately feel like switching off.

As for Carey... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,978 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

And here he is on SOR talking about oil exploration.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

HE WANTS NO OIL TAKEN OUT OF THE GROUND

NONE

THE ARROGANCE OF THIS MAN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Every time this guy goes on air the Green party can reflect on why it has no TDs.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭redtelephone

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

HE WANTS NO OIL TAKEN OUT OF THE GROUND

NONE

THE ARROGANCE OF THIS MAN

Yes it's unbelievable. No sense of shame. Some neck to be lecturing us after what he and his pals did to this country. BTW is the taxpayer funding a pension for this guy? His wife is in the media, so that probably helps to keep his profile high.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,699 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

At least when he is on the radio, you can't see his patronising smirk.

On Prime Time now talking about wind farms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Scaramanga 4

on marion Finucane now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Surely creating this thread is adversely affecting the environment..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭artful_codger

He's on Talking Point on Newstalk now.

"Celebrity is a mask which eats away at your face"

Nothing a hike in Motor Tax couldn't fix though.

• Advertisement

On Newstalk now talking about 'leadership'...

On PK now talking about incinerator. Guess he's gonna be in media overdrive in the run-up to the euros.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

He's giving a good account of why no Green will hold public office again.

it shows how NIMBYism trumps public policy every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭reg114

Cant understand why he's interviewed at all, his party are totally politically irrevelant these days.

On PK now talking about incinerator. Guess he's gonna be in media overdrive in the run-up to the euros.

And guess who's on Marian Finucane.

"Have we learnt nothing?" What's this 'we' business paleface?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,416 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

And guess who's on Marian Finucane.

"Have we learnt nothing?" What's this 'we' business paleface?

And he's telling us we get water from rivers. I wasn't sure where we get it from.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

cant wait till this lad comes last in the euro's.

starting to get sick of certain media heads inflicting their political mates on me. its bad enough as it is with macdowel and O'rourke

He seemed to a major problems saying the word 'transparency' on Marion yesterday.

His stutter was almost Freudian.

On SOR now, it's getting ridiculous...

Over a year since last post here but he's returning to his old ways, one the PK weekly review now...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Over a year since last post here but he's returning to his old ways, one the PK weekly review now...

They're having their annual convention this weekend. It's being held in a telephone box.

You'd want to get out of the house too, if you were married to the only woman on the face of the earth who has given birth to an autistic child..... At least that's the impression she gives at every available opportunity.

Our Eamo on Newstalk this morning. I guess we'll have to put with him on permanent rotation again now he's back in da House...

Lengthy interviews with ER on both R1 and Newstalk drivetime shows about some renewable initiative this evening. Very possibly on Today FM too but I don't get that. Seems to be more ubiquitous than ever over the last while, I guess things are 'hotting up' for the environment...

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Arthur Pants
    Overlord

• Extremely impressive and reforming minister. We need to hear more from him and less from beaten dockets like Paul Murphy.

Main guest on TWIP today and straight after This Week on Radio 1. RTE should just give him his own 24-hour channel at this stage.

Advertisement