Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wkend after Mocks

• 02-03-2006 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

well its now officially the end of the mocks!! well for me it is!
    what is everyone doin for the weekend??
    celebrating the mocks are over is what i'm doing, going out saturday night and then recover sunday!!
    whatever tickles your fancy this weekend - have fun!!
    we deserve it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

friends birthday on fri.. then again on sat.. going to il mondo hopefully this sat..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

Yeh, think it's Il mondo for me too! Either there, Tramco, or 21's maybe.. I can only afford to go out one night this week.. Gotta make it a good one!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Toasty

Il mondo. wheres that?

It's in Ranelagh, just beside the luas bridge..

We should organise something like anyone who goes from boards wears something so everyone knows anyone from boards, if ya get me!

good idea wez!

• Advertisement

hey wez.. il mondo it is then.. but I'm broke, no mula, and i need an oxygen ticket.. 150 uro..

Shrimp wrote:
    hey wez.. il mondo it is then.. but I'm broke, no mula, and i need an oxygen ticket.. 150 uro..

do u and wez just know each other from boards or real life??
    i cant believe no1 else will post on my bright shiny new thread!!!!!!!!

dont know him form anywhere, well just boards i suppose,but just saying hey.. where you from toasty?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

We went out last Friday, friends 18th, he was drunk, sick and gone home by 12 and I was watching him until then. When he went, drank, danced and went back to the One Mile drinking cans with a mate and home to bed, the funeral in the morning!
    phun.

Story Shrimp!

Are you a regular at Mondo? I might have seen ya round.. I'm kinda there like every second week, since it's only down the road for me like.

I'm kinda planning on making that my priority, and friday I'll do something if I've got some money to spare..

Apparently Tramco's turning 21's on saturday, so loads of the lads are heading there on friday for their last time. I'm sorted tho, my id says I'm 23! :D

• Advertisement

thats a load of crap, should keep it 18.. ah well. Been to mondo a few times.. not loads tho.

btw.. you know the lil big man? you know who i'm talking about.. yeah?

I know him well! Like best mates with him, he's moved to La tho, planning on heading over during the summer for a bit of craic! You know him? I got him to join here actually, although I don't think he posts much..

yeah i know him since about mid summer. he's gettin on well over there, as you know. which is cool. he's really sound. I'd love to go over for the laugh, savage over there i'd say. he's heading back here tho soon enough for the philo film yeah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Shrimp wrote:
    whoohoo oxygen!!! who can't wait? MEEE!

hey hows every1??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Chaps, this is what the Random/Weekend/etc.. thread is for.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement