Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Test Next Week

Options
  • 30-01-2013 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Have my test next week in Raheny anyone got any tips ? have been doing pre-tests etc and am feeling fairly confident just wondering if anyone has any pointers thanks .

Also my rear wiper and rear de-mister sometimes act up and work when they want to lol should this be a problem ?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

I've got mine next week in Raheny too. I'd say make sure to get it sorted this week. It'll put your mind at ease and certainly be a lot safer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭DGRulz

If it doesn't rain I don't see a reason they'll notice there's anything wrong. Having said that, my last test (in Raheny) was stopped before we even went out because one of the brake lights was gone and i hadn't noticed. As said above, just get it checked sooner rather then later, it'll be one less piece for stress on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭ADIDriving

I've just added this page to my site with a Raheny driving test route on it. The main problems with Raheny is parked cars. Drift out early, a doors with and drift in. If it is not clear, wait. You may also have notice 50,000,000 mini roundabouts (I counted them, honest). You'll be going through these on pre-tests. Make sure you have them perfect. Otherwise, lots of observation of where you are going. Regarding the car. It won't stop you from sitting the test, but it could make reversing much harder.

Advertisement