Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Person of Interest [** Spoilers **]

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Show did very well with fans, critics and ratings last year so lets see how season 2 does tonight....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Show did very well with fans, critics and ratings last year so lets see how season 2 does tonight....

Didn't realise this was back. Cheers for the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Looking forward to more of this... finished season 1 last week.

Excellent stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

As long as Amy Acker's in it I'll stay watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

My cousin in America sent me episode 1 of the new series;),I'll have a look tonight.Enjoyed season 1 and it actually improved with each episode.
    BTW Channel 5 has season 1 on at the minute if anyone wants to catch up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

a great return, to bad we didnt get a bit of a lost reunion though, i was in stitches during the warehouse scene, and it was funny that john couldnt take down the big guy, and the tall guy in a suit description never seems to get old:D

its great to see how the machine works now, and it will be interesting to see what yerone has planned for it, its obviously self learning, but like she said finch took away its voice and locked it in a cage, i can see her character sticking around for a few seasons,

• Registered Users Posts: 55,450 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Fantastic opening. Nice change of direction too.

That throw through the window was an amazing stunt (if it was real!)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,974 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Damn good stuff.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,753 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

yerman going, what numbers?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

DeWitt wrote: »
    As long as Amy Acker's in it I'll stay watching.

Jaysus....she's in everything! [not complaining, wanna see her on Bunheads as she's a real life ballerina, like Summer Glau :)]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Any idea when Season 2 will be on over here? My mam likes to watch it so if its on soon I wont have to bother my cousin in America with recording it for me.

I was pissed off when Bones pretty much undid the finale of last season so I was delighted to see Person of Interest do the opposite and actually keep the two main characters apart. I was worried they would be back together half way through the first episode. A lot of ways they can go if they keep them apart.

Fair play to John for remembering those password things. I wouldnt have a hope of remembering them! "Pick on someone your own size...... or..... closer to it...." was brilliant too :D

Superb opening episode... loved it!

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭aine1980

nice to see this back again, great opener, roll on next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭thegoodgirl

Great episode, instense, funny and full of John. Exactly why I love this show.

Loved Fusco realising that John and Carter are actually friends when he's just a pain for him. He seemed a bit jealous.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Agreed, a fantastic opener. Nice to see the new direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,790 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

When I saw Leung in it I was thinking the computer just assumed all the cast of Lost know where each other is at all times.

Nice start. Better to have Fusco and Carter know about each other. All other series add new human cast members at the beginning of a season, Person of Interest likes to be different by adding a dog.

Amy Acker looks good. It's probably just the clothes and the hair, but she looks healthier and less fragile.

another solid episode, nice to see that root got away and we should be seeing more of that psycho bitch:D,

i do wonder though do the feds know where the machine is, cause by the looks of it they tracked it as it was shipped, or did they loose it at some point, either that or that guy just wanted to get more information out of finch while he had him, im actually surprised he tried to shoot finch he would have been an extremely valuable asset like,

also funny the two guys trying to get their gear back and reese "borrowing" their truck:p

That was a properly fantastic episode actually. Maybe one of the best of the show. The story, acting and pacing were all spot on!

John just holding up the crossbow when the two lads came into the room! :D

Didn't see the Root twist either..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Was expecting to watch this today but it's not back till next week . :(

• Advertisement

Yeah VP debate over there knocked it back a week

D'oh! :(

Since it's an hour long show... they're unlikely to do a Modern Family and double-up next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭squonk

I hope the guys getting thrown through windows motif is a new recurring one for this season. They've done it in two back to back episodes so far and it's great!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,974 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

We'll just have to be Biden our time for another week until it comes back.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 28,790 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Amy Acker is just so cute when she's evil.

Just got last week's episode watched.

Was a pretty good episode. Nice investigating by John and he's always making friends. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 84,926 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Anyone else think Jim Caviezel (Reese) is the spit of Anson Mount (Bohannon in Hell on Wheels)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Been avoiding this thread the last few days thinking it would have spoilers. Just went to watch and it wasnt even on this week :mad: I hate the way American shows take breaks every few weeks. Fringe is awful for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

squonk wrote: »
    I hope the guys getting thrown through windows motif is a new recurring one for this season. They've done it in two back to back episodes so far and it's great!

Same again in ep.3, about 5 seconds in! A decent ep, nudging along the season arc in tandem with the victim/perp of the week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,168 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Watched the newest episode there and I thought it was fantastic! My favourite of S2 so far.

Advertisement