Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

BMW Coding E6 Denion 500 Dublin - At last success

Options
  • 04-11-2011 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Just a quick post.

After a number of calls to my local BMW Dealers here in Dublin and finding that they have a very limited knowlege of dension fitment to E60's and getting a number of obscene quotes from all of them to do the work and becoming more and more frustrated by there attempts to fleece you for money, I finally (by accident) found a guy in Dublin who actually knows what he is talking about when it comes to Retro Fitting and coding my car to make sure my GW 500 and BTA 1500 works and guess what his costs were a third of the BMW Dealers. Not only did he code my car and all is working perfectly now , I had another issue with some damp in my vechicle, he found the issue immediately and gave me proper advice to fix the issue myself as opposed to the attitude you would get in a dealer " leave it with me " which in short tranlsates to another 3 hours of labour which equates to 350 euro.

So people of Dublin or anywhere in Ireland, If you want to get your BMW Coded properly and to talk to someone who actually knows what he is talkking about when it comes to coding i highly recommend Breach Motors in Walkinstown , call them up and ask for Dave. A proper Gentleman with excellent knowlege and he is also a great mechanic also. I will not go near a dealership again for service either.

Please note i do not know or have ever met Dave Breach (owner of Breach Motors) until today .

http://www.breachmotorworks.com/

Phone 01-4507156

Happy Dension 500 Customer (at last)

Dec

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭couldntthink

Welcome to Boards Dave.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Collective Music

Welcome to Boards Dave.:D

.) would be a very irish thing to do that but NO not in this case ..

• Registered Users Posts: 2 offalis

Hi Collective Music,
    Great post! I called over to Dave today to code my 05 E61 for GW500 MOST and he did it but the unit still refuses to work.

If I have DIP 1 and 2 on it will grey out the CD1 to CD6 for thd CDC, if I have on 2 ON it will play music but no ID3 tags.

Dave did mention something about it taking a while after he done the last on for it to appear on the display. ?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

Advertisement