Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Technical/Practical Aviation dissertation

• 16-10-2014 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I am currently in my third year of studying a B.Eng Tech in Aviation Technology, and we are having some difficulty in choosing a technical/ practical based topic for our final year group dissertation.
    Some of the topics we have come across include:
    Airport Operations Systems and Structures
    Noise Pollution in Airports
    Ergonomics in aircraft
    Any further input or generation of new ideas would kindly be appreciated with regards to a technical/ practical topic.

Thank You

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭phonypony

If it were me (and it will be next year) the two that jump out at me are noise pollution and ergonomics, so much info is available on these from a/c manufacturers, the research they have done with institutions, etc. Lots of info also available on a/c noise certs, which a/c cannot operate into airports due noise, modifications that have been made to a/c to improve noise, issues raised by dwellers near airports, what airports are doing to keep nearby residents happy, etc. Great topics!

Advertisement