Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Seeking Galway Musicians

• 20-01-2013 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Singer and guitarist available. I have been gigging as a one man band for the past 2 years, I also have previous band experience. I'm looking to set up a cover and/or originals band, I'm into all styles of music, not fussy at all, but generally music that will suit a pub/club crowd. For my original music style influences would include, Oasis, Foo Fighters and Black Keys to name a few. I really do appreciate all genres of music. I have plenty of gigging experience, also full PA and lights. I have experience in doing live sound. I have a van for transport. I am looking for like minded musicians, who are dedicated. I'm basically just looking to get gigging with a band again as soon as possible.

Drummer, bass player and lead guitarist wanted, keyboard or synth player also. One of which to have backing vocals and harmonies preferably.

I have some original songs recorded which can be heard on request.

Full list of equipment also available on request.

Get in touch!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Maloney93

Hey!
    I'm a 20 year old guitarist from Galway, looking to play in a band for summer just for some fun!
    Big into the Chili peppers, black keys and Led Zeppelin sorta stuff.
    Pm if this is still going ahead!

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭flameboy87

Hey, bassist living in Galway. Just wondering if there was any chance of a link to some of your playing/singing?

Cheers, Colin

Advertisement