Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rerserves Timeframe

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭megabantz

I was gonna throw an application in but from reading these comments I think there might be no point :(

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Cedric87

To be honest you'd be in thefull time before you are in the reserve if you applied for the reserves now. Im 3 years since first applying and im still waiting on a training date.

To be honest you'd be in thefull time before you are in the reserve if you applied for the reserves now. Im 3 years since first applying and im still waiting on a training date.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭danube

Cedric87 wrote: »
    Your lucky to have got as far as you have in those 3 years. I applied in July 2014 and I still have not even got an interview. I rang them last week and they said there is rumours of something happening early next year, but they don't really have any idea.

• Advertisement

danube wrote: »
    Your lucky to have got as far as you have in those 3 years. I applied in July 2014 and I still have not even got an interview. I rang them last week and they said there is rumours of something happening early next year, but they don't really have any idea.

And I count myself lucky I applied when I did still however no matter what stage you're at its a waiting game.

Advertisement