Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transport from Carlow to Cork/Tralee/Killarney?

• 09-06-2014 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi guys, not sure if this is a good place to put this, but I'm wondering about transport home. Whats the best website to use to work out bus/train routs? I'm looking to get to Killarney, Tralee or Cork. Any one of those places, or other places nearby, is fine. Anything you can recommend looking at? I'm sorted for a way back on Sundays, but I'm not sure how to get home from Carlow on Fridays.

Also, what time is the latest possible class time in a Friday for someone doing CW208 full time? I know timetables are always different, but I'd like to know what to expect.

I've had to write this in a rush, so let me know if you want me to clarify anything.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

http://www.journeyplanner.transportforireland.ie/ is your best bet for bus/train times.

From looking it you'd be going up to Dublin to get to Cork/Kerry.

Latest you'd be in on Friday would be 5pm, but a lot of courses get off earlier, unsure about CW208 though.

Advertisement