Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

picked up a God Hand for 12euro at HMV henry st. defo worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

HMV on Grafton Street are dumping the last of their xbox games. Halo 2,Doom 3 and Blinx:time Sweeper are all 5 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

got Scene It? on the 360 for 29.99 in Gamestop at lunch time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Quake Wars is €30 in Xtra-Vision in Carlow. Is it worth it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Argos has a couple of games on sale at the minute. Excite Truck, for example, is €25. You can check out the other offers on their website.
    seraphimvc wrote: »
    picked up a God Hand for 12euro at HMV henry st. defo worth it

Good game, definitely worth it.
    sweetie wrote: »
    got Scene It? on the 360 for 29.99 in Gamestop at lunch time.

Was that new or second hand? I assume it was the version with the 4 controllers, right?

• Advertisement

Fnz wrote: »
    Argos has a couple of games on sale at the minute. Excite Truck, for example, is €25. You can check out the other offers on their website.

Good game, definitely worth it.

Was that new or second hand? I assume it was the version with the 4 controllers, right?

Second hand but unopened. Everything included. What they gave to the guy who traded it god knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

I've found a shop on ebay that sell ps3 and 360 games extremely cheap,and im talking extremely.
    http://stores.ebay.ie/Biz-com2-Game-Store

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭TakeTheVeil

That Ebay store certainly looks good. Obviously Asian region games, but still, Orange Box for around 30euro delivered aint bad. Mass Effect for around 27euro. Worth a try on one of the cheaper games I think

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

This cant be right. Can it?

What can't be right about it? Its an auction so the price will rise. Bidding doesn't end for 6 days

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

John Woo's Stranglehold Collector's Tin in Game, Cork City for 29.99 brand new.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,208 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

god of war 2 is now 20 euro in cork gamestop. im still waiting for the first game to show up cheap.

The first one has been going cheap for about a year:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I posted this in a thread on the nintendo forum already, but it fits well here:

Ghost Squad - releasing this week. Its available really cheap given the current good sterling rates.

http://www.asda-entertainment.co.uk/asda/9951176.product

£23.93 there, with free delivery. At today's rate that comes out at €31.75 Since Asda don't price stuff in euros you can't get screwed by them having a crap rate like play do.

I just bought all these for 60 euro, plan is to resell them on ebay, I thought I'd make a few hundred profit but after my research I'll be lucky to get my money back I think. lol. Well, I'll make a small profit:
    Here we go, 16 Nintendo games for 60 euro. less than 4 euro a game can't be bad. Boogerman, Evermore, Mystical ninja, and Phantasy Star collection are at least worth a bit. gonna be a lot of effort on my part mind you. I'll have to put them all seperate auctions.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270203990416&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=017

The first one has been going cheap for about a year:rolleyes:

i mean 10 euro cheap! ive only seen it for 20 euro in tesco

Stuntman Ignition is now 19.99 in GAME on ps2, a fairly new game to be selling at that price. also proevo 2008 on ps2 has fallen to 25 euro in zavvi(virgin)

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    i mean 10 euro cheap! ive only seen it for 20 euro in tesco

Im pretty sure ive seen it in gamestop or somewhere for 10-15 euro man...might wanta have a look!:)

RB6:Las Vegas (Classics) - ~19euro delivered on HMV.CO.UK

Link

do HMV have free delivery to Ireland or just UK?

• Advertisement

£2 or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

empire earth 3 is 20 lids in virgin dundrum, cheapest I've seen round these parts

EE III is deploarable....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

lol so it is it got 3.5 on gamespot, i shall avoid

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭NunianVonFuch

Clive Barker's Undying for the Xbox 360 for €22.55 inc. shipping! :D No region protection and English language. I ordered mine. Offer expires in 5 days.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-dw-49-en-70-26er.html

MooseJam wrote: »
    lol so it is it got 3.5 on gamespot, i shall avoid

You would do well to do so;)

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭NunianVonFuch

Clive Barker's Undying for the Xbox 360 for €22.55 inc. shipping! :D No region protection and English language. I ordered mine. Offer expires in 5 days.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-dw-49-en-70-26er.html

If only! I mean Jericho of course!

Sorry for the freudian slip :rolleyes:

If only! I mean Jericho of course!

Sorry for the freudian slip :rolleyes:

17.99 sterling on play for the special ed. Better trade in value when ye want rid of it an hour after starting to play it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

Game have pre-owned Call of Duty 3 for 9.99 on Xbox 360 - with half price off one game when you buy two. So if you're picking up a pre-owned game, you can basically get Call of Duty 3 for 4.99...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

The Queen wrote: »
    Game have pre-owned Call of Duty 3 for 9.99 on Xbox 360 - with half price off one game when you buy two. So if you're picking up a pre-owned game, you can basically get Call of Duty 3 for 4.99...

Went into our local Game in Limerick especially for this offer. They had plenty of Pre-owned Call of Duty 3's in stock but they were €19.99 not 9.99 and didnt even have the buy one get one half price offer on them. P**sed now, would have thought all the Game stores would have had the same offers on.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement