Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

dball wrote: »
    anyone have one of these in hand,

any pros or cons?

Thanks

https://vapewild.ie/vaporesso-swag-80w-vape-mod/

I’ve got one. It’s good and very light. My cleito fits ok, but the cleito exo won’t. There isn’t much of a gap between the battery cap and the 510 connector.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

Can anyone help me out here. I used to use this certain e liquid but I can’t rememver the name of it , it was in a glass bottle with a dripper kind of thing. I’m almost sure they were 15ml bottles and American made liquid. Long shot I know but was the nicest liquid I ever tasted. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

rottie 11 wrote:
    Can anyone help me out here. I used to use this certain e liquid but I can’t rememver the name of it , it was in a glass bottle with a dripper kind of thing. I’m almost sure they were 15ml bottles and American made liquid. Long shot I know but was the nicest liquid I ever tasted. Cheers

Did you buy it online or in-store?

Did you buy it online or in-store?

I bought it online and in store. I think it was called unicorn something just came back to me there

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

rottie 11 wrote: »

That's a very broad description unfortunately. 15ml glass dripper bottles are/were very common. Do you remember anything about the flavour or even label? Wild guess but was it one of the ANML range, maybe looper

• Advertisement

rottie 11 wrote:
    I bought it online and in store. I think it was called unicorn something just came back to me there

Cuttwood Unicorn Milk?

That's a very broad description unfortunately. 15ml glass dripper bottles are/were very common. Do you remember anything about the flavour or even label? Wild guess but was it one of the ANML range, maybe looper

That’s all I can remember to be honest , it was kind of a creamy strawberry Flavour as far as I can remember

Cuttwood Unicorn Milk?

Yes that’s the one thank you :)

rottie 11 wrote:
    Yes that’s the one thank you

John at pickandmix.com has an excellent clone of this juice for mixing yourself.

John at pickandmix.com has an excellent clone of this juice for mixing yourself.

Thanks I wouldn’t be into any of that though , I’m just happy to buy and vape. I see they are selling it in plastic bottles now and it’s clear rather than the yellow/orange color. Wonder is it the same ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭dball

do you mean https://www.picknmixdiy.com ?

https://www.vapely.ie/product/unicorn-milk/

Is this the stuff or is that only for mixing aswel ?

rottie 11 wrote:
    Is this the stuff or is that only for mixing aswel ?

That's the juice,ready to vape. You'll need to add your own nicotine to it.

That's the juice,ready to vape. You'll need to add your own nicotine to it.

Perfect thanks man

Apologies for all the questions but wondering why all larger bottles in Irish stores are 0mg nicotine ? Was it a new law or something ?

rottie 11 wrote:
    Apologies for all the questions but wondering why all larger bottles in Irish stores are 0mg nicotine ? Was it a new law or something ?

TPD, tobacco products directive dictates that any bottle of ejuice over 10ml must contain 0 nicotine. Nicotine shots are available in 10ml bottles to add to your 0 nic bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I bought the new Nautilus 2S a month ago,the top cap would not slide or open & it would not screw back to the correct position.

Informed VapeWild that I knew what I was doing & told them it was faulty & needed to be replaced (I needed a replacement because I bought a pack of coils for it)
    They kept sending emails back & forth about 8 times but nothing was constructive until I mentioned a refund,eventually they said post it back so our hardware team can look at it(which I did)
    Now they are telling me it hasn't arrived (bollox) Fukc em,I opened a Paypal dispute.
    I have bought plenty of stuff from them & this is the way they treat you,well annoyed...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

Did you try contacting them on their facebook group ?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/VapeWildEU/

jonski wrote: »
    Did you try contacting them on their facebook group ?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/VapeWildEU/

Afraid I don't do facebook

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Shinobollo

I bought the new Nautilus 2S a month ago,the top cap would not slide or open & it would not screw back to the correct position.

Informed VapeWild that I knew what I was doing & told them it was faulty & needed to be replaced (I needed a replacement because I bought a pack of coils for it)
    They kept sending emails back & forth about 8 times but nothing was constructive until I mentioned a refund,eventually they said post it back so our hardware team can look at it(which I did)
    Now they are telling me it hasn't arrived (bollox) Fukc em,I opened a Paypal dispute.
    I have bought plenty of stuff from them & this is the way they treat you,well annoyed...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    I don't blame you. That's no way to treat a regular customer.

I have some good news,Paypal gave me the full amount,Vapewild wouldn't reply to any of Paypal emails,I wont shop there anymore.

I have some good news,Paypal gave me the full amount,Vapewild wouldn't reply to any of Paypal emails,I wont shop there anymore.

Good result, very surprised that a company such as Vapewild who are trying to build a reputation here in Ireland would treat a customer in such a shabby way. Wouldn't be interested in dealing with them myself either if that's their attitude.

Good result, very surprised that a company such as Vapewild who are trying to build a reputation here in Ireland would treat a customer in such a shabby way. Wouldn't be interested in dealing with them myself either if that's their attitude.

I'm surprised too, I've had great experience shopping with them. I ordered a sample pack a while back and it was the wrong one. When I told them they said keep and sent out 2 more of the right of the right packs. Still haven't got through it all. Then recently when they set up Vapewild.ie they sent out an email asking for beta testers so I put in small order. They sent an email the next day saying thanks for testing and the order was free, refunded me the money.

I found vapewild great before I had this problem,when I lodged the complaint with support,it took 3 days for them to answer & I was informed about the ticket number,any replies should be done with that ticket number,they could have been in Timbuktoo for all I knew.

I always thought that there was a Vapewild member on this forum,maybe one of the mods could answer that.

I would like to sort things out with them & show me that I can still trust them.

I ordered three bottles of the same juice and they sent me three bottles of something different (A simple picking error i would guess as they were next to each other alphabetically).

Emailed them and got a response that evening (Customer care in the US) asking for a picture of what had been sent.

I sent the picture and two days later four of the correct bottles turned up, with their usual freebies (wish always seems to be wrecking ball :))

seven bottle for the price of three, happy days.

I'm surprised too, I've had great experience shopping with them. I ordered a sample pack a while back and it was the wrong one. When I told them they said keep and sent out 2 more of the right of the right packs. Still haven't got through it all. Then recently when they set up Vapewild.ie they sent out an email asking for beta testers so I put in small order. They sent an email the next day saying thanks for testing and the order was free, refunded me the money.

I kind of take this back now. I mostly order 10ml 12mg bottles for mtl vaping. So with the change from vapewild.eu to vapewild.ie I noticed a lot of my favourite liquids were missing on .ie. I got in touch with support and they said this is because "regulations and laws with TPD we have to keep with up". I don't really get it, they were previously selling these liquids no problem in Ireland through their .eu site. The only thing that has changed is it is now a .ie domain. I guess the support person in the US doesn't have a clue and it's just saying yeah TPD. I'll need to use a VPN and try and buy through the .eu site instead

So following on from my last moan. :pac: I bought a tank that looks good now I need a mod. Has to be 100-120W and preferably one that'll get me through a day so 5000mAh necessary? Get a day from a 1500mAh EZ Watt at 18W. Don't care about aesthetics or nice screen, want the cheapest possible. :P Any recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭daredevil360

So following on from my last moan. :pac: I bought a tank that looks good now I need a mod. Has to be 100-120W and preferably one that'll get me through a day so 5000mAh necessary? Get a day from a 1500mAh EZ Watt at 18W. Don't care about aesthetics or nice screen, want the cheapest possible. :P Any recommendations?

https://www.sourcemore.com/voopoo-x217-tc-vape-mod.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ceekay74

My trusty iStick 30w is currently falling apart from old age and overuse.

Anyone got a suggestion as a replacement?

I'd like to keep the tank I'm using and any replacement would have to have adjustable power.

I rarely vape above 13w (4.7v).

Advertisement