Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Those Little Things that Annoy You

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭The Novacastrian

Bad manners
    Bad spelling and grammar...though I am not perfect and definetly do make mistakes, and will continue to do so!:)
    Foglights on - front or rear
    Bad drivers
    People who drive their kids to school who live less than 2km away
    Scumbags
    Litterbugs
    People who park in 2 spaces
    Coronation street - get a life
    Kerry Katona.....aaaargh!!!!
    People who talk like they are in Friends, eg., 'I am SO not doing that' or use intonations as they speak
    Idiots who use office speak,eg., touch base, low hanging fruit, keep me in the loop, heads up, etc.

There are loads more but I'll only sound like a moany oul git.

What a brilliant 100th post, amn't I deadly!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

mary harney saying that although they're not replacing anyone who leaves from the health service, somehow patients will not be affected. A group of 90 gps got together to point out ways in which patients have already been affected but she continues to say it. Does she think we're ****ing stupid?

and the fact that any time she's asked a difficult question she refers it to the head of the hse. If the head of the hse has ultimate responsibility for the health service, just what exactly is she the minister of?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

SUNGOD wrote: »
    people who put basins in their kitchen sinks and do the washing up in the basin in the sink ,cannot understand it .

I actually find it weird when people don't do that...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

apathy in ireland... too many areas to list them all.

My main gripe is the upcoming generation of youths who only care about what this country can give them for doing nothing but littering, loitering and ruining the culture of this country. Say what you want about the youth of any other country in the world, but at least they have pride in the country they live in. You only have to look at all the crumpled up SuperMacs wrappers on the ground beside the half empty bins on O'Connell street to see an example of what i'm talking about.

have you done a survey of the teenagers of every country in the world that found that they all had pride in their country and none of them had ever dropped litter?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭uptherebels

people that skip queues and then the people behind them who biatch but dont actually do anything about it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

You're all a bunch of old moans. All of you. Who cares what cars other people drive, or how they wash the dishes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

people who drive cars or any other motorized vehicle. especially the ones who seem hellbent on trying to kill me as a cycle in to work (like that bitch today who narrowly avoided hitting me because she tried to overtake me on a blindspot with a hidden oncoming motorbike)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 chuck_d_nun

Drivers chucking cigerette butts out the car window ... when did car manufacturers stop putting ashtrays in cars?!

Women how grab your shoulder so they can fix their shoe ... I'm not a piece of furniture!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

People who buy a top of the range Merc, BMW or any "drivers car" then drive it like an old woman driving a 20 year old astra.

It's not that I'm saying they should drive at full pelt every where they go but why spend so much money on a fast car when your never going to use it?

Legal agreements like the software licence agreement you have to agree with everytime you install a bit of software. "Do you agree with.. bla blaa blaa.. Whatever" Technically no one actually agrees with them because no one reads them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Ian-101-

Skinny Jeans c*nts, why are you wearing your sisters jeans, and stop scratching your face, emo c*nt's.

was good to get that out there!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

have you done a survey of the teenagers of every country in the world that found that they all had pride in their country and none of them had ever dropped litter?

yes.. yes I have... prove me wrong Sam, prove me wrong ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

ooh ohh, i was waiting for a thread like this one so I could air my grievances about something, but now I forget what it was. Something to do with people, I think.

People who talk alot and say nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Ian Beale

Phil Mitchell dunking my head into toilets and my son locking me away for 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

boreds wrote: »
    ooh ohh, i was waiting for a thread like this one so I could air my grievances about something, but now I forget what it was. Something to do with people, I think.
    That they're all arseholes?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Ian Beale wrote: »
    Phil Mitchell dunking my head into toilets and my son locking me away for 2 weeks.

Yeah, that would annoy me too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭dior1catboy

Well maybe if you treated your ex wives and your current wife a little better, people wouldn't do such horrible stuff to you! Get a bloody haircut too, would ya'? :mad:

Your hair, thats what annoys me!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,146 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Drivers who Tailgate

SUV's - I've no problem with someone needing a 4x4 for work but SUV's are utterly pointless.

Fianna Fail and the idiots that vote for them

People who expect you to respect the fact they believe in a fairy god-father.

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I treat her very well!She works in the cafe not the chippie see I have some compassion and my hair looks great your all just jealous that I can pull off an 80's hairstyle so well,thats another thing that annoys me,people that are jealous of my good looks.

L31mr0d wrote: »
    yes.. yes I have... prove me wrong Sam, prove me wrong ;)
    show me where you published the results ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭dior1catboy

I treat her very well!She works in the cafe not the chippie see I have some compassion and my hair looks great your all just jealous that I can pull off an 80's hairstyle so well,thats another thing that annoys me,people that are jealous of my good looks.

OK, OK, maybe it is because your devilishly handsome and a cut throat businessman, but can you tell me this? The enitre time you were locked in that flat, did you never think to break a window? It was a very delapitated old flat, I'm sure with a bit of force one of the doors would have opened? Or was this part of your elaborate plan to stop Jane ever having kids? If it was, fair play, it worked ya' know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

People who boo at Ireland matches. Worst of this group being the ones who gesture "I paid X euro for my ticket therefore I demand Y from the team" as tho supporting a football team is like buying an alarm clock from Argos or something?

They haven't a clue the lot of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

Those little blisters you someties get up your nose :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

marcsignal wrote: »
    Those little blisters you someties get up your nose :mad:

i have one right now actually... it's been really pissing me off all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Mary Harney
    Cats
    Boy Bands
    Mary Harney
    Girl Bands
    On-line Hard Men
    Mary Harney
    Jehovah Witness
    Non Smokers
    Smoking Ban
    Mary Harney
    Junk Mail
    Accountants
    Tv Soaps
    Liverpool Fc
    Mary Harney

It was my elaborate plan well the kids part not having no food for 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

Fair play ROCKMAN, you've totally inspired me now ;)

Bertie
    Germanophobes
    Smoking Ban
    Baby on Board Stickers
    Cuddly Toys blocking rear windows on Cars (Usually Micras)
    Superfluous Spoilers on ****e Cars
    Track Suits
    You're a Star Programmes
    Mainstream Radio
    People who work in 'Morketing' (Marketing)
    Thieves (same as above)
    D2 Accents
    Geekey Designer Glasses (Like the EHB ones from years ago you wouldn't be buried in)
    Warm Beer
    Flat Beer
    American Beer
    Irish People who think they're London Wide Boys

I'll just stop there........

Oh, and Mary Harney

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 caminowebmaster

Fridges dumped on walking paths in Dublin hill. At lot of effort to get it up there!

Advertisement