Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheesy Chat up lines

• 10-12-2007 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

I know this has probably being done to death. But has anyone ever said anything really ridiculus(spelling) to you in some vain attempt to impress you.

I was at my christmas party at the weekend and one of the guys in the office said to me that all the guys voted me the ... wait for it... second best looking girl in the office...

I mean what can I say to that..!!!

So I said...

"I dont know what to say to that!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

How many girls in your office????

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

haha, my favourite is in innocent conversation, they mention your boyfriend, to see if they're allowed to move any further :rolleyes: :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

narco wrote: »
    haha, my favourite is in innocent conversation, they mention your boyfriend, to see if they're allowed to move any further :rolleyes: :)

Yeah ha ha love that one!

Ah I like cheesy chat up lines, I think they're funny. Better than someone being all cool and trying to act like they don't care....give me the cheesy, corny chat up lines anyday over that.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭uglyjohn

narco wrote: »

is that one bad?what should we do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

uglyjohn wrote: »

Try this one, 'I've got a rohypnol here that says you're coming home with me tonight'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

Try this one, 'I've got a rohypnol here that says you're coming home with me tonight'

Best chat up line ever! :D

uglyjohn wrote: »

im not saying it's bad... just that it's very very transparent. and amusing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Well I just love the ones, God bless there little socks, who you plainly say "I am married" To and they think that they still have a chance.

Twice in the last week I have told men I am a married woman, and I might as well be saying to them " LEts get in on"

They just dont get the message...

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

Is that a ladder in your tights or a stairway to Heaven?

I lost my phone number can i have yours?

Come ere, sit on my lap, an we'll talk about the first thing that comes up!

** takes the ice from my drink, throws it on the floor and stamps on it** Now that i've broken the ice, whats your name!?

Nice clothes, they'd look better on my bedroom floor!

Here's €1, call your mother, tell her you found your husband!

**burp** howara euugh keapin **burp** sits a noice plache here ishnt it **burp** want a drink yanowa i mean **burp/fart**

God the men in Limerick nees some work :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I lost my teddy bear - will you sleep with me? lol..

Did it hurt? ... when you fell from heaven?

There's loads - I remember one night my ex was out with his friends and he got all the cheesy chat up lines he could get and tried them via txt through out the night - I found it very cute.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Do you have a mirror in your knickers, coz I can see myself in there. Or something like that.

And, get your coat luv, you've scored.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭MLE

How many girls in your office????

There is around 8 or 9 girls in the office, which isnt really the point. But sure Im married too and he knows it, and Im sure he knows he hasnt a chance but sure they still do try.

But even if you are married/attached it is nice to get some attention and for people to flirt with you... makes you feel like you still have it!

But yeah cheesy chat up lines are funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

I like the way you talk to the baby. It makes me want to be a little boy again.

-Said to my 57 year old mother while she was holding her grandson.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭MLE

Classy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

"please *burp* let me buy you a drink, I'll *stagger* score you if you *burp* let me get you a drink...please?"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

lol, at least you get chat up lines, guys come up to me and just start feeling me up! :S

i tend to get none of the above... haha, actually, even when single... neither :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

"You'll do"

that'll do pig... that'll do..
    *pat breast*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,666 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

personal fav:
    if i could be any biological molecule i'd be a dna helicase, so i could unzip your genes/jeans

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Ha. Thats creepy. at first I thought your Mam said it to her grandson.
    Now I read it properly and it's still creepy. Does the Man like to dress up in nappies? :eek::)

haha, i thought that one was creepy, but kinda fantastic at the same time.

Advertisement