Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Brooding Corner

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

You seem to live among a clan of warriors.

*bows*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Galvasean wrote: »
    You seem to live among a clan of warriors.

*bows*
    More like I date a fcuking amazon whose father likes reminding me that if I toy withe her he is fully capable of beating me to death with his bare hands. That is, if she doesn't get me first. Glad I don't live with her though.

More like I date a fcuking amazon whose father likes reminding me that if I toy withe her he is fully capable of beating me to death with his bare hands. That is, if she doesn't get me first. Glad I don't live with her though.

Wanna trade? :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Wanna trade? :P
    What are you offering.
    *Readies shipping crate*

What are you offering.
    *Readies shipping crate*

I have approximately 19 eros left over from my night out, all in coin.

• Advertisement

I was thinking a woman who isn't psychotically violent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Ill trade.. for the da , runs out onto the street to find a "sane" woman ..

>.>

<.<

joke :p

I be happy with a woman who doesn't punch me in the head when I say something stupid.

well yano there is one way to sort this !!

dont say anything stupid ! :P

I try not to when she's around. Unfortunately she got crazy ninja-like abilities to sneak up on me. Seriously I jokingly suggest a threesome to her friend and POW, I'm seeing f*cking stars

• Advertisement

bwhahahaha :pac:!

sorry i shall not laugh at your plight no more !:P

Yeah, I feel so much better now emo. You're a true friend.

sorry cyber... *e-hug*

emo!! wrote: »
    sorry cyber... *e-hug*
    *hugs back*
    No worries, I has a thick skin, and a hard head.

still tell her to lay off the hitting.. and give the da a cheap shot next time ye are in the ring together!

I told her to lay off the hitting, she started kicking me. The last time i tried a cheap shot on him, he proceeded to bounce me off the mat several times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Son of a bitch!:mad: Got off the train this morning at Sydney Parade. As I was approaching the exit I saw that there was a train official checking tickets. I said to myself "cool I have my ticket so whatever". So as I was edging closer to the exit I noticed that people were just flashing their tickets while breezing past, which the official had no problem with. So I finally reach him, flash my ticket and look to breeze past like every one else did. But he stops me and says "hold on, let me see that ticket!". I showed him the ticket and he ignorantly grunted "okay". The wanker embarassed me by making a judgement call on me just because of how I looked. I was ****ing shocked, I even made eye contact with the prick as I flashed my ticket but he still thought I was trying to pull a fast one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

This morning, parked my car, walked to office, made coffee, sat down, switched on computer, realised I hadn't paid for parking, sprinted (in effin wedges!:mad:), to car park. Parking Ticket!! :mad: *Sigh* you can tell its a Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Son of a bitch!:mad: Got off the train this morning at Sydney Parade. As I was approaching the exit I saw that there was a train official checking tickets. I said to myself "cool I have my ticket so whatever". So as I was edging closer to the exit I noticed that people were just flashing their tickets while breezing past, which the official had no problem with. So I finally reach him, flash my ticket and look to breeze past like every one else did. But he stops me and says "hold on, let me see that ticket!". I showed him the ticket and he ignorantly grunted "okay". The wanker embarassed me by making a judgement call on me just because of how I looked. I was ****ing shocked, I even made eye contact with the prick as I flashed my ticket but he still thought I was trying to pull a fast one.

If that's the black lad, Willy, he's bang on, but ridiculously strict.

You could sue him for defamation of character.
    But seriously, don't. Crap like that ruins the economy.

• Advertisement

If that's the black lad, Willy, he's bang on, but ridiculously strict.

Nah, it wasn't him.

I live for the day when my character is seriously defamed or slandered so I can sue the state.:p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

would you ever get over that.....ya cant insult someone and expect to get away with it! :p

would you ever get over that.....ya cant insult someone and expect to get away with it! :p

NO! People have to stop wasting my the taxpayer's money with frivilous lawsuits.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

NO! People have to stop wasting my the taxpayer's money with frivilous lawsuits.

who sued you again? and what do you think of him now?

Details please.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

/rant stupid joints stupid stomach /rant

Details please.:D

I think ya'all need to stop proding into my affairs.
    Especially you Grames, you should know better at this pont.

I think ya'all need to stop proding into my affairs.
    Especially you Grames, you should know better at this pont.

Sorry chief.:o:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

/rant I just want to scream until my body explodes /rant

• Advertisement

star-pants wrote: »
    /rant I just want to scream until my body explodes /rant

What's wrong with ya?

Advertisement