Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Would I be entitled to a grant?

• 18-10-2014 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi, quick question. I'm almost at the end of a level 6 course and fingers crossed will qualify next year. If I want to go on to do a level 8 course then in September, will I be eligible for a grant?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,787 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Possibly but we cant say yes for certain as there are a lot of different eligibility requirements.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭deadybai

You will if your circumstances are the same. I was in the same boat as you.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,787 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

deadybai wrote: »
    You will if your circumstances are the same. I was in the same boat as you.

Its also worth pointing out grant rules can change every year.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement