Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Price Changes FPL 14/15 **Mod warning 1st post**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

108.6 % now

nbX2ISf.jpg

Just transferred him in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Gatame

What does that mean? That his price is definitely going to increase after this gameweek?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

think it means he goes up .1 tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Lemlin wrote: »
    As I just said on the transfers thread, I hope to give Mata at least a second week. The worrying thing is I just watched the highlights on MoTD and he didn't even feature.

If Toure or Coutinho or Sterling go well today, he may well be gone from my team.

That said, last season Mata annoyed me in the latter part of the season. He was fairly inconsistent. A brace one week, nothing the next.

He's that kind of player I guess, he can be shut out if defenders get close and physical to him, Swansea out battled United and didn't allow them space between the lines, Rooney got frustrated and basically started playing in Mata's position. To be honest, I don't expect him to ever score as many points as he did during that great year with Chelsea as he's not guaranteed to be taking set pieces. It's really annoying!

To get back on topic,
    Vlaar's ownership is growing again, it's pretty nuts how many are getting him when Hutton is that much cheaper and Villa aren't that good to begin with...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

86k transfers for Siggy just today. That's impressive on any scale although the 25k of Dier is a lot more surprising despite a goal and the cleanie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

86k transfers for Siggy just today. That's impressive on any scale although the 25k of Dier is a lot more surprising despite a goal and the cleanie.

Dier is pure bandwagon stuff. I'd expect he may not even play when Vertonghen is back.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭DVDM93

So is Siggy already gone up or is he going up later on tonight? Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

DVDM93 wrote: »
    So is Siggy already gone up or is he going up later on tonight? Thanks :)

Later on, around 2 am.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Lemlin wrote: »
    Dier is pure bandwagon stuff. I'd expect he may not even play when Vertonghen is back.

Dier is a tricky one. He's a cert next week as cover for the suspended Naughton I reckon (though I'm not sure when Walker is back?), but it's hard to tell beyond that. When Vert is back fit you'd expect it to be between Dier and Kaboul to partner him, and by all accounts Dier had a far superior game against West Ham.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Siggy went up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

Siggy went up

Only by .1 though, FPLanalyzer mustn't have their estimates right yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,626 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Only by .1 though, FPLanalyzer mustn't have their estimates right yet.

That's all any player will rise at once. Max of 0.3 in a GW

dahat wrote: »
    That's all any player will rise at once. Max of 0.3 in a GW

Really? Thought they could jump more, but to a max of .3 in a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,291 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Really? Thought they could jump more, but to a max of .3 in a week.

Nope max of 0.1 in a day which can happen a max of 3 times in a week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭tony1980

Does it look like Ashley Young will drop this week? I am thinking of swapping him for Ward-Prowse who looked excellent yesterday and seemed to be on all set-pieces. Would like to get him before Young drops but was hoping to get 1 more week out of Young as I made 1 transfer already and don't want to be losing points already.

tony1980 wrote: »
    Does it look like Ashley Young will drop this week? I am thinking of swapping him for Ward-Prowse who looked excellent yesterday and seemed to be on all set-pieces. Would like to get him before Young drops but was hoping to get 1 more week out of Young as I made 1 transfer already and don't want to be losing points already.

I'm thinking of doing the same, think Young dropping is inevitable at this point, but I'll leave it as long as I can.

2,900 people brought in Lee Cattermole today :pac:

I'm thinking of doing the same, think Young dropping is inevitable at this point, but I'll leave it as long as I can.

Young is 70% of the way to a drop if I'm reading FISO correctly.

Young is 41.1% on totalfplto drop, they also have eric dier @ 83.9% to go up

I'll be on price change watch for the season!
    Going towards a price rise

Erik dier is @ 98.2 %
    Siggy is @ 76.9 %
    Berahino @ 71.2%

To go down.
    Barkley
    Snodgrass will be close 96.9%
    Luke shaw 75.8%

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

I hope Young holds out for this week. Have used my transfer to bring siggy in but dont think i'll take the hit either way. Have .5 in the bank so can afford to take a hit on him.

Will be interesting to see the chelsea price rises after last night. Fab will surely go up this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,291 ✭✭✭✭8-10

I'll be on price change watch for the season!
    Going towards a price rise

Erik dier is @ 98.2 %
    Siggy is @ 76.9 %
    Berahino @ 71.2%

To go down.
    Barkley
    Snodgrass will be close 96.9%
    Luke shaw 75.8%

Dier went up, was the only change. Barkley stays at 7.0

Cesc 94% of the way to a rise according to TotalFPL.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,092 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Siggy narrowly missed out last night so that's another 50k odd transfers in wasted on him..... Hate it went they just miss out.

PARlance wrote: »
    Siggy narrowly missed out last night so that's another 50k odd transfers in wasted on him..... Hate it went they just miss out.

I'm confused about this - do they not carry over to today? He had a rise on Sunday night, and then a load of transfers yesterday but no price rise last night, so shouldn't yesterday's transfers continue to count?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I'm confused about this - do they not carry over to today? He had a rise on Sunday night, and then a load of transfers yesterday but no price rise last night, so shouldn't yesterday's transfers continue to count?

They do but any transfers after he passes the 100% mark are not carried forward after he rises.

So for example if a player made it to 99% last night and didn't rise, short by say 500 transfers, and today 20,500 transfer him in, the 20,000 are effectively wasted. Where as id he'd crept across the line last night on 101% he'd be half way to another rise today with those 20,000 extra.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,723 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Will Mata drop?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Trilla wrote: »
    Will Mata drop?

Tonight? Probably not. This week? Almost certainly.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

He's 90% there according to fiso so he probably will before next gw. Young is on 98% so that's looking fairly nailed on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭hjkl

Siggy, Fabregas, Chester and Berahino all over over 100% and will rise tonight according to totalfpl.

Advertisement