Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

complete airsoft clearout

Options
  • 13-05-2013 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi all as the description says i am selling off my collection of airsoft guns and acc as follows

G&G m4 raider (short) with6.01 tightbore barrell extension, lipo capatible fitted with acog strike arms scope foregrip led torch 4 hicap mags dummy peq box 2 lipo batteries and lipo charger it has also been fitted with a magpul crane style stock. this gun is a serious shooter that doesnt fail.. shoots at 320-325 fps. €400.00 ono

2 brand new kjw gas Glock17 with mag x €70each or the pair for €120 ... PM SENT, SALE PENDING

mauser pro tac sniper rifle bought of boards recently, has been refitted with a new spring and a tokyo mauri barrel currently shoots .96j THIS COMES WITH SCOPE AND BIPOD asking price €120.00 ..... PM SENT, SALE PENDING

viper digi cam tack vest + viper digi cam dump pouch €50.00

I am not looking for trades as i am no longer going to be playin airsoft for the forseeable futre

no time wasters plz

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭airsoftone

offer 100e for the 2 glock 17 . where are you based

thats 100e for the 2 glock 17 pending pics . and where your based

• Registered Users Posts: 30 yoursorandom

offer accepted on the glocks ... based in tallaght or city centre dublin

great stuff . can i see some photo,s please .

photos have been attached

• Advertisement

so move to pm's for the glocks yeah

yes .

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Fisher.d

Not sure if there's any point but offer asking on glocks

Fisher.d wrote: »
    Not sure if there's any point but offer asking on glocks

hey ya fisher d. i have accepted offer already ... your next in line if anything goes wrong with sale .. have a superb m4 ???

offer 90e for the mauser rifle

• Advertisement

could i please see pics of the mauser if it,s not much trouble cheers

offer for mauser accepted .... i can try get pics of the mauser up later .. move to pm's

will do cheers . pm on the way ..:)

SAVAGE M4 STILL UP FOR GRABS LADS

Hi all as the description says i am selling off my collection of airsoft guns and acc as follows

G&G m4 raider (short) with6.01 tightbore barrell extension, lipo capatible fitted with acog strike arms scope foregrip led torch 4 hicap mags dummy peq box 2 lipo batteries and lipo charger it has also been fitted with a magpul crane style stock. this gun is a serious shooter that doesnt fail.. shoots at 320-325 fps. €400.00 ono

2 brand new kjw gas Glock17 with mag x €70each or the pair for €120 ... PM SENT, SALE PENDING

mauser pro tac sniper rifle bought of boards recently, has been refitted with a new spring and a tokyo mauri barrel currently shoots .96j THIS COMES WITH SCOPE AND BIPOD asking price €120.00 ..... PM SENT, SALE PENDING

viper digi cam tack vest + viper digi cam dump pouch €50.00

I am not looking for trades as i am no longer going to be playin airsoft for the forseeable futre

no time wasters plz

thanks

PRICE DROP ON G&G M4 ... E350.00 (OFFERS ACCEPTED)

Advertisement