Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Airsoft sniper rifle wanted

• 29-04-2013 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for a sniper rifle to shoot target practice out my back garden. I've never bought a sniper rifle before. I would like a rifle that has a decent scope and a bipod, anything else is a bonus, like a case etc... I'm on a tight budget and only have around €70 to spend, I'm based in Dublin 12, any help would be greatly aperciated, thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭einheit51

emoore1223 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking for a sniper rifle to shoot target practice out my back garden. I've never bought a sniper rifle before. I would like a rifle that has a decent scope and a bipod, anything else is a bonus, like a case etc... I'm on a tight budget and only have around €70 to spend, I'm based in Dublin 12, any help would be greatly aperciated, thanks

Hi ,
    Hope I am not thread spoiling here but my son has an ASR2 sniper,retractable stock ,2 magazines,Bipod and swiss arms 3.9-40 scope which is ideal as a starter sniper rifle.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056931138
    Think he is looking at 65 euro for it and its worth a look if you starting out on the sniper road,thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Hey man I've a snow wolf m24 sniper rifle with bipod and a good quality scope. It comes with 3 mags and its original box. I'd sell it for €90 if your interested

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭emoore1223

einheit51 wrote: »
    Hi ,
    Hope I am not thread spoiling here but my son has an ASR2 sniper,retractable stock ,2 magazines,Bipod and swiss arms 3.9-40 scope which is ideal as a starter sniper rifle.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056931138
    Think he is looking at 65 euro for it and its worth a look if you starting out on the sniper road,thanks

No your not thread spoiling, this was the exact thing I wanted to see. I would definitely be interested, what's the lowest you could go, thanks

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    Hey man I've a snow wolf m24 sniper rifle with bipod and a good quality scope. It comes with 3 mags and its original box. I'd sell it for €90 if your interested

Yes would be interested, what the lowest you could go, thanks

With all that comes with it €80 would be the cheapest I could go

• Advertisement

No your not thread spoiling, this was the exact thing I wanted to see. I would definitely be interested, what's the lowest you could go, thanks

to be honest 60 euro is the very lowest as the scope itself is worth 25-30 ,let me know what you think and good luck buying.

Well there are two very nice guns here, where are the two of you based and could you wait about 2 weeks before I collect as I'm very busy over the next few weeks. Just as a heads up, I'm under 18 but not by much, my mam will be with me when I buy, just thought I'd let you'd know, thanks

Well there are two very nice guns here, where are the two of you based and could you wait about 2 weeks before I collect as I'm very busy over the next few weeks. Just as a heads up, I'm under 18 but not by much, my mam will be with me when I buy, just thought I'd let you'd know, thanks

Yes I think its 16 on here , I could wait but to be honest for 60 euro if someone else comes along I will sell.Hope to hear from you,
    Thanks

einheit51 wrote: »
    Yes I think its 16 on here , I could wait but to be honest for 60 euro if someone else comes along I will sell.Hope to hear from you,
    Thanks

I understand where your coming from, by all means if you get the chance to sell don't wait for me, when I get the money depending on how much I get, I'll make my choice, where abouts are you based?, thanks

With all that comes with it €80 would be the cheapest I could go

Where are you based, thanks

• Advertisement

I'm based on navan, co. meath. I'm going to put this up for sale as I'd rather have it sold sooner than later. If I still have it when you have the money we can talk about a sale then ok

I'm based on navan, co. meath. I'm going to put this up for sale as I'd rather have it sold sooner than later. If I still have it when you have the money we can talk about a sale then ok

I'm seriously interested in buying, is there any chance you could hold out for me, I would really lovely this gun. Is there any way you could post pictures of it before you put it up for sale with some info about it, thanks.

Hi, I'll buy the rifle, <Mod Snip> thanks

Contact is not permitted prior to a deal being AGREED on thread
    Please read the rules of this forum before posting here again

Hi, I'll buy the rifle, <Mod Snip> thanks

Contact is not permitted prior to a deal being AGREED on thread
    Please read the rules of this forum before posting here again

Sorry about that.

Hi I can buy the gun, I can meet you over the weekend, get back to me, thanks

Hey man. The m24 is in great condition originally bought in MIA. Scope is a Swiss arms 4x32 mignification scope, Harris style bipod and 3 mags. 1 mag has a crack in it but still feeds fine. It fires at 0.85 joule. The top of the barrel is scuffed up from putting a silencer adapter on it but is fine and causes no faults with the rifle. It is shown in the pics. Saturday should be ok with me. Where are you based? €80 cash is selling price.

Hey man. The m24 is in great condition originally bought in MIA. Scope is a Swiss arms 4x32 mignification scope, Harris style bipod and 3 mags. 1 mag has a crack in it but still feeds fine. It fires at 0.85 joule. The top of the barrel is scuffed up from putting a silencer adapter on it but is fine and causes no faults with the rifle. It is shown in the pics. Saturday should be ok with me. Where are you based? €80 cash is selling price.

Hi the gun looks great, I'm based in Dublin. Do you have a case for the gun, thanks

Sorry man no case for the gun but the original box comes with it. Where's best for you to meet?

Sorry man no case for the gun but the original box comes with it. Where's best for you to meet?

Somewhere half way would be great if its possible. Does the gun work with .20g bb?

How about blanchardstown or ashbourne? Yea .20g bbs are good

• Advertisement

How about blanchardstown or ashbourne? Yea .20g bbs are good

Yeah blanchardstown would be great, where abouts in blanchardstown would would you like to meet and what time would suit you. Also do you have any tips for using the gun, maintenance, things like that, thanks

Let's agree on sale and move to pms before we make anymore arrangements

Let's agree on sale and move to pms before we make anymore arrangements

Yeah sure no problem, sale agreed, to pm's

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭chubbyathy

Vsr 11 for sale if you were interested

chubbyathy wrote: »
    Vsr 11 for sale if you were interested

Thanks for the reply but I've already arranged to buy a gun. If for some reason it falls through I'll let you know, thanks

Mods can close this thread. I got what I was looking for, many thanks to all who replied

Advertisement