Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Smoking in bed

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

ardle1 wrote: »
    [ how unhealthy would that be, the smoke and crap must go straight down deep into her lungs, disgusting I think.

That's true because smoking while not having sex has the opposite effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,645 ✭✭✭Corvo

John player blue. Says it all!

Could have worse, could be Major.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

A bellybutton can make a handy ashtray though

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

everlast75 wrote: »
    Slow down and use a better lubricant

+1

Would have been my post, dang it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

If you're both smoking heroin then yeah, understandable. Wake up, sleep, sloooow fcuk. Somebody comes sooner, later, maybe never, who cares.
    I've heard of using coke on the dick to give a better orgasm but thats a 1940s urban myth.
    Seriously, OP, one or both of you has an issue.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

Corvo wrote: »
    This is important.

What brand of smokes?

Marlboro Lights

If you're both smoking heroin then yeah, understandable. Wake up, sleep, sloooow fcuk. Somebody comes sooner, later, maybe never, who cares.
    I've heard of using coke on the dick to give a better orgasm but thats a 1940s urban myth.
    Seriously, OP, one or both of you has an issue.

I don't do drugs, nor did she.

She was the one who suggested it. I was a bit bemused to begin with but, heh, wasn't really about to say know. I came to quite enjoy it.

She looked good in stockings, boots and enjoying a smoke tbf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

I don't smoke and don't think it's a particularly pleasant habit.

But an ex girlfriend of mine did and liked to smoke while we, errr, made love. Not after which, I guess, is common enough, but during.

Has anyone else come across this particular type of behaviour in the sack?

If she lit up a cigarette and smoked it during sex i would kick her out of the house in a flash, and yes i am a smoker but there is a time and place for that, but not during sex ffs get out you whacko bitch and don't come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

I don't smoke and don't think it's a particularly pleasant habit.

But an ex girlfriend of mine did and liked to smoke while we, errr, made love. Not after which, I guess, is common enough, but during.

Has anyone else come across this particular type of behaviour in the sack?

Not even Marge Simpsons sisters would do that, in fact the more I visualise it, all I can picture is one of Marge's sisters, Not Good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

I've done that once. The sex wasn't great!

Me and my boyfriend smoke in bed, but normally just in The morning after....doing it.
    That will be a nice little anecdote for Daithi to prepare the audience for your cucumber party piece. :p

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,335 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Smoking in the bedroom, while in bed?

Your room must absolutely stink. Surely the duvet is just disgusting?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

Ex you say.
    You could PM her number and I could help her quit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Nemeses

I smoke anywhere... including bed.

I only have one room in my house though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Pulsating Star

Sometimes thinking "will this ever end? so I can have a cigge"

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭rustedtrumpet

Smoking cock is about the only thing she should be smoking

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Nothing is nicer than gettin a blowie and havin a fag! Bliss!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

made love, oh la la!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Last thing before lights out and first thing before feet on the ground!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Can't think off any worse turn off than smoking in bed,revolting!reminds me of the slobs sketch in Harry Enfield and chums

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

The romance was gone when she placed an ash-tray over your face.

Bet you still miss the grotty c**t though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

Reminds me of those 1970s/1980's public safety tv ads about an auld fella with his Sweet Aftons getting roasted in the bed.

smurgen wrote: »
    Can't think off any worse turn off than smoking in bed,revolting!reminds me of the slobs sketch in Harry Enfield and chums

I should point out that she was very pretty and an all-round nice girl. She was from Montenegro, was 5'10'' in her socks, short blond hair and was very fit (for a smoker!). She did a dance class 3 evenings a week at the time - so very fit.

Anyway - we went our seperate ways. The smoking in bed thing had nothing to do with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Procasinator

It's unusual, but then, the things people get their kicks off can be much more unusual. No harm I suppose, besides second hand smoke and potentially nasty cigarette burns.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,230 ✭✭✭Leftist

FanadMan wrote: »
    Last thing before lights out and first thing before feet on the ground!!

In bed? that's just wrong imo.

I have a smoke last thing before bed but never in bed. It's just asking for trouble.

First thing in the morning just shouts degeneracy imo.

I know a guy who fell asleep smoking, woke up with half his pillow burnt to a crisp and the other half soaked in vomit. His vomit saved his life.
    Genuinely.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

I should point out that she was very pretty and an all-round nice girl. She was from Montenegro, was 5'10'' in her socks, short blond hair and was very fit (for a smoker!). She did a dance class 3 evenings a week at the time - so very fit.

Anyway - we went our seperate ways. The smoking in bed thing had nothing to do with it!

I don't doubt it,but she would be a lot more attractive in my eyes if she wasn't smoking a fag in the bed.it's a totally classless move.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

Just to clarify OP,did she smoke fags or a pipe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

Leftist wrote: »
    In bed? that's just wrong imo.

I have a smoke last thing before bed but never in bed. It's just asking for trouble.

First thing in the morning just shouts degeneracy imo.

I know a guy who fell asleep smoking, woke up with half his pillow burnt to a crisp and the other half soaked in vomit. His vomit saved his life.
    Genuinely.

Life is strange

Advertisement